286

Chapter 286 – Sword Emperor and Sword Emperor

This... How is this possible?!

Death Omen's mouth nearly fell wide open when she saw the 22 Tier 3 players from Zero Wing's team giving off an aura no different than that of Tier 4 players.

It was incredibly challenging to increase the strength of one's mana in God's Domain. Although some tools could accomplish this feat, the effects of these tools were limited. Moreover, most of them could only take effect on one player. Even so, these tools were still considered rare and precious treasures in God's Domain, so much so that not even the Paimon Conglomerate would be willing to provide such tools to its internal geniuses.

As for tools capable of improving the mana of multiple players? It went without saying that the value of such tools would be exponentially greater.

Yet, now, Zero Wing had taken out four of such tools. How could Death Omen not be in disbelief?

At this moment, even the Paimon Conglomerate's geniuses were stunned by this situation.

Such wealth was something not even the Paimon Conglomerate could take out in the Miniature Ancient World. Moreover, even if the Paimon Conglomerate had such tools in the Miniature Ancient World, it wouldn't hand these tools over to developing geniuses like themselves.

After all, such behavior was already beyond prodigal.

It should be known that Zero Wing's Magic Tactical Vehicles were not Immortal items. The tactical vehicles would get damaged when attacked and become useless after their durability fell to zero.

Meanwhile, monsters would typically prioritize attacking items capable of improving players' mana, such as the Magic Tactical Vehicle. They wouldn't simply stand still and do nothing as the Magic Tactical Vehicle was strengthening the players trying to kill them.

Hence, taking out something as precious and fragile as the Magic Tactical Vehicle in front of so many Tier 4 Great Demons was an incredibly crazy move.

"Guild Leader Black Flame, isn't it a little too much to take out four Magic Tactical Vehicles?" Colorful Lunarite asked anxiously when she saw the nearby Tier 4 Great Demons turning their attention to the Magic Tactical Vehicles.

The Great Demons were not only numerous, but every one of them could also use Tier 4 Spells. Even though their team had switched to focusing solely on defense, the Magic Tactical Vehicles' durability was still decreasing steadily.

Rather than risk losing four Magic Tactical Vehicles, it'd be wiser to risk only two instead. After all, they should be able to keep themselves alive with just 12 players with Tier 4 mana.

"No, this number is just right," Shi Feng said, shaking his head. Then, he turned to look at the Paimon Conglomerate's team, which was rapidly advancing toward the temple, and continued, "Any less, and we'll have trouble competing with the other side."

If they were simply looking to stay alive, he naturally wouldn't take out four Magic Tactical Vehicles and risk losing all of them. After all, he didn't have an unlimited supply of these powerful war weapons. He could only exchange a limited number of Magic Tactical Vehicles each month.

However, his current goal was to rescue the Dragon Princess. This meant that a clash with the Paimon Conglomerate's team would be inevitable.

While it was true that their team had many players with Tier 4 mana, the combat standards of Su Qianliu and the others were significantly inferior to the Paimon Conglomerate's geniuses. The gap was so significant that Meteor and Star Snail could kill Su Qianliu and the others all by themselves.