Part 107

Chapter 107 - Moment of Glory

After the Kobold King's death, everyone's fear was similarly dispelled. They all regained their freedom of movement.

However, at that moment, there were only six members alive in the entire team.

When everyone looked at the corpse of the Kobold King laying on the floor, they all had expressions of shock on their faces.

Even Gentle Snow was baffled at this result. Logically speaking, they should not have been able to survive through the fear state. So, just how did the Kobold King die?

However, when she looked at Shi Feng standing beside the Kobold King's corpse, and furthermore, at the scant amount of HP he had remaining, realization struck Gentle Snow.

Needless to say, Shi Feng was definitely the one who had killed the Kobold King.

The others were shocked into speechlessness. In such a situation, just what method did Shi Feng use that enabled him to kill the Kobold King?

"Brother Feng, you are too awesome! You killed the Boss, even under such a situation. You are literally my idol right now!" Blackie excitedly said as he looked at Shi Feng with worshipful eyes.

The First Clear of the Hell Mode of Dark Moon Valley. This was definitely a moment for excitement. This signified that they would be leaving their names on the Glory List for all eternity. In the future, as long as there were players wanting to enter the Dark Moon Graveyard, their names would be on display for these players to behold and revere. At that time, they would become famous even if they didn't want to be!

"Alright, quickly revive the others." Shi Feng, who was currently sitting on the ground, did not become too excited; he only pointed towards the members that had died. It was not nice to let them continue laying on the ground.

At Shi Feng's comment, Gentle Snow finally managed to recover from her shock. She looked towards the only surviving healer, Xiao Yue'er, and said, "Yue'er, quickly revive them."

"En." Xiao Yue'er nodded her head, starting to cast Revival.

Several minutes later, all the team members were finally resurrected.

After Zhao Yueru was revived, she vacantly asked, "Yue'er, was the team wiped out?"

"Nope. We cleared it," Xiao Yue'er faintly smiled.

"Ah... as expected, it was still a team-wipe..." Zhao Yueru shook her head, inwardly lamenting. If everyone present possessed a dispelling skill, then at the very least they would not end up being completely wiped out. To bear witness to a low HP Kobold King obtaining victory in the end...

Xiao Yue'er could not help but let out a laugh. If she did not personally witness the Kobold King dying, she too would not have believed it. Hence, she loudly proclaimed, "Sister Yueru, the Boss is already dead!"

"Impossible. None of us has a skill to dispel fear," Zhao Yueru said with confidence, "Even if we wait for the fear to end, the remaining members would not be able to get rid of the Boss!"

"If you don't believe it, look over there. The Kobold King was killed off by Big Brother Ye Feng in the end. You don't know just how dangerous of a situation Big Brother Ye Feng was in at the time. He went all out in the last strike, intending to die together with the Kobold King. In the end, he barely survived with only 16 HP remaining," Xiao Yue'er pointed towards the corpse of the Kobold King in the distance, admiration in her voice as she recounted Shi Feng's feats.

Zhao Yueru turned her head around...

Sure enough, it was the corpse of the Kobold King.

Zhao Yueru tilted her head, her beautiful eyes sizing up Shi Feng's back. She discovered that Shi Feng was truly a mysterious person. The way he had commanded the team before was as if a veteran general of many years commanding his team. Every line of command he gave out was extremely precise, and even the positioning of each member was clearly stated. Just how was he an independent player? Even a team leader of a Guild who often went Dungeon-diving would not be able to replicate his feats. Shi Feng was simply inconceivable.