Part 107

Chapter 117 - Aqua Rose

With Shi Feng's bid of 30 Gold Coins, the price of the skill book was greatly increased.

A few Tier 2 NPCs shook their heads at this sight, giving up the bid, one after another. Although this skill book was good, its price was simply too high.

Just as Shi Feng was about to relax...

"35 Gold!"

A resonant voice resounded throughout the entire auction venue.

Shi Feng turned his head to look at the source of the voice, nearly cursing out loud as he found the voice's originator.

The person who yelled out the bid was actually not an NPC with a melee Job, but a Tier 4 female Wizard.

Magicians[1] were always the richest individuals in God's Domain. To a Tier 4 Wizard, they only need carry out a single magical research to earn 30 to 50 Gold Coins.

"How unfortunate."

Shi Feng shook his head, no longer competing for the skill book. He only had slightly over 30 Gold Coins. He couldn't compete for it even if he wanted to. If he had known this skill book would be sold, then he would not have chosen to sell his Gold Coins for Credits.

Although Shi Feng had retired from the bidding competition, the other Tier 4 melee Job NPCs were still fervently competing over it. The price of the Thunder Flame Explosion had already risen to 45 Gold at this point. Aside from the equipment that were over Level 100, none of the items auctioned so far could beat this price.

"45 Gold going once!"

"45 Gold going twice!"

At this moment, the sound of a notification from the System arrived.

System: The Glimmer Chestplate Forging Design you have placed on auction has been sold. After deducting the processing fees, a total of 2 Gold 31 Silver have been added to your bag space.

System: The Glimmer Chestplate Forging Design you have placed on auction has been sold. After deducting the processing fees, a total of 2 Gold 44 Silver have been added to your bag space.

System: The Glimmer Chestplate Forging Design you have placed on auction has been sold. After deducting the processing fees, a total of 2 Gold 27 Silver have been added to your bag space.

......

A series of notifications arrived, numbering at least twenty. Shi Feng was immediately shocked when he heard these notifications arriving.

He did not understand what had actually happened. During the time he had been in Blackwing City, there were actually so many players who had bought the Glimmer Chestplate Forging Design, that in just a moment, his wallet had greatly expanded.

Since Shi Feng's wallet was bulging now as he yelled out without hesitation, "46 Gold!"

"45 Gold going thrice!"

"This gentleman has bid 46 Gold! Are there any higher bids?"

"49 Gold," the Tier 4 female Wizard knit her brows slightly.

Shi Feng was now extremely confident. If the female Wizard truly wished to buy the skill book, then he would definitely lose the bid. However, the value of this skill book was certainly not that great to this lady. Shi Feng did not believe that she would spend such a large amount of money just to buy it.

"55 Gold," Shi Feng decided to be decisive instead of waiting for the price to slowly rise.

For just a skill book, 55 Gold Coins was definitely an astronomical price. The female Wizard was no fool herself, so she immediately gave up on winning the bid.