2774

Chapter 2774 – Ancient Legacy Inheritor

Meteorite City, Skyflare Hotel:

The Skyflare adventurer team was one of the top three powers of Meteorite City, and the Skyflare Hotel it owned was one of the city's landmarks. Not only did the hotel boast 19 floors, but it even occupied the largest plot of Land in the city's business district, with roughly the footprint of a sports stadium.

The Skyflare Hotel also had the best resting environment in Meteorite City. Due to its relatively reasonable prices, it had become the first choice of many players and NPCs for lodging. The hotel was so popular that it ranked within the top 10 most profitable businesses of Meteorite City.

At this time, a Level 131 female Assassin clad in pitch-black Epic Equipment walked into the Skyflare Hotel's top-floor lounge. She then stopped before an imposing man sorting documents behind an office table.

This imposing, middle-aged man was none other than the Skyflare adventurer team's commander, Lionheart, nicknamed Raging

Lion.

"Commander, I've already looked into the person you mentioned. She's Yu Luo, a Cleric from the knight legion.

"She's the one responsible for spreading the information across the city. Not long ago, she made another announcement stating that her side will be hosting a small auction at the Auction House. They will be selling five Crystals of Souls and 50 drops of Soul Water, which is an inferior version of the Crystal of Souls," the black-clad Assassin reported. She then passed a Memory Crystal to Lionheart and continued, "There is a record of her image in there. From what I found out, she seems to be a proxy. The real seller should be the party of five people that entered Meteorite City with the knight legion. I included a record of their appearances in the crystal. Of the five, the cloaked man walking in the lead is verified to be a Tier 4 Sword Emperor. However, I did not find any records of him appearing within Meteorite City's vicinity."

"Good job," said the crimson light armor-clad Lionheart, who had reached Level 133. After glancing at the images recorded in the Memory Crystal, he nodded and looked toward the several vice commanders inside the lounge. He then asked calmly, "What do you guys think of this matter?"

"They're simply picking a fight with Skyflare! We've already shown a lot of respect to that Sword Emperor by offering such a high price, yet they still refuse to reciprocate!" sneered a gloomy man standing beside the French window. "I think we need to teach these outsiders a lesson. If they wish to mingle in Meteorite City, they need to know their limits! The treasure in question can increase the success rate of completing the Tier 4 Promotion Quest. We absolutely cannot let the other powers in the city get their hands on it!"

The three other vice commanders present nodded in agreement with the gloomy man, Wind Chaser.

Although Wind Chaser was a cold and ruthless person, he was incredibly loyal to the Skyflare adventurer team. Most importantly, Wind Chaser was a Tier 4 Nightwalker. When it came to assassination, he was undoubtedly the best player in Meteorite City. In terms of top combatants, the Skyflare adventurer team was already the strongest player force in Meteorite City.

Simply put, this was the best opportunity for the Skyflare adventurer team to consolidate its grip on Meteorite City. Hence, how could they let other player forces gain an opportunity to rise up?

Now that the several outsiders were showing no respect to their adventurer team, they definitely needed to teach these outsiders a lesson.

It didn't matter even if the other party had a Tier 4 Sword Emperor on its side. After all, not only did Wind Chaser hold a Peak Hidden Class, but he had even inherited a special Mana Technique. So long as he was hidden in the darkness, he could potentially one-shot even Tier 4 MTs, let alone a Tier 4 Sword Emperor.