Part 111

Chapter 111 - Dragon Hidden in the Abyss

"Boss Ironsword!"

"Boss......"

When a few players from Martial Union saw that Ironsword Lion was easily taken care of, they were all incomparably shocked. They had all personally witnessed Ironsword Lion's great strength before, capable of killing players as though he was merely cutting up vegetables. Now, however, that Ironsword Lion had actually been killed by Shi Feng in just a few moves it was truly an incomprehensible sight.

The upper echelons of the various Guilds looking from afar were similarly tongue-tied from this scene. Only Stabbing Heart was well aware of Shi Feng's strength. The moment Ironsword Lion had provoked Shi Feng, Stabbing Heart knew that the Martial Union in Red Leaf Town was finished.

However, the others present did not know this fact.

Regardless of what anyone said, Ironsword Lion had created much fame for himself within Red Leaf Town. Previously, they had only heard of Ironsword Lion being ambushed by Shi Feng, dying an accidental death. If it were a head-on fight, however, Ironsword Lion would definitely be the victor. Yet, nobody could have imagined that, in a straightforward exchange, Ironsword Lion was easily defeated in just a few moves.

As expected, rumors could not be trusted. Looking at the speed and accuracy at which Shi Feng drew his swords, creating four sword images with just two swords, even those in the various Guild upper echelons would not be able to block off all those attacks. In addition to Shi Feng's excessively high Attack Power, Ironsword Lion was definitely not his opponent.

Shi Feng was no ordinary Swordsman. It was no wonder why the Snow Goddess would stick out and defend him.

"I had originally thought that Ironsword Lion would be a huge competition to us. Now that I'm looking at him, he is but an upstart from another small virtual reality game. I never thought that he would be such a brain-dead fool, biting at whoever he meets."

"Hehe, Martial Union is finished this time. First, he went and provoked such a top-tier expert. Now, he has even blindly declared war against the Snow Goddess. Did he think mingling in God's Domain was so easy?"

"It would be enough if he were to be a fool in reality. Now, he is even showing it in God's Domain. As expected of someone that came from a minor game. He truly does not know the immensity of heaven and earth. Martial Union will definitely have to remove their name from Red Leaf Town now."

There were plenty of Workshops and Guilds entering God's Domain every day. Similarly, there were also plenty of Workshops and Guilds who had vanished from God's Domain every day; this was a common occurrence within God's Domain.

After Ironsword Lion died, there was no longer anyone to command the players from Martial Union. Very quickly, turmoil ensued amongst the players from Martial Union, and all of them started madly running away for their lives.

Shi Feng naturally would not let go of this chance to give Martial Union a huge blow. Immediately after picking up the loot dropped by Ironsword Lion, Shi Feng activated Windwalk and hunted the remaining players.

Ignoring the Level 3 noobs, Shi Feng specifically chased after the elite players of Martial Union. With every kill of these players, Shi Feng would be able to obtain a piece of Bronze Equipment, causing a significant loss to Martial Union.

"Drifting Blood, we meet again." Shi Feng blocked off the escape path of several Martial Union elites, discovering a person he was familiar with amongst them. It was Drifting Blood, the person who had harassed Violet Cloud, and had then gone on to seek trouble with Shi Feng.