2838

Chapter 2838 Astonishing NewsChapter 2838 – Astonishing NewsWhen Fire Dance announced Zero Wing's plan to sell one million entry slots for Zero Wing City, a commotion broke out throughout the eastern continent. Almost every power operating on the eastern continent promptly held a meeting among their executives to discuss the entry slots.

...

Orc Empire, Crimson Flame Fortress:

"How arrogant of Zero Wing. Aren't they afraid of suffering a backlash for pulling such a stunt?" Snow Scar, who was now a Level 130, Tier 4 Berserker, sneered as he looked at the information displayed on the conference table. "They probably aren't aware that Saint's Hand has already established a city in the Black Hills, together with over a dozen superpowers."

The Black Hills!

This was a Level 130 neutral map connected to the Valley of Death, a forbidden land. Meanwhile, the Valley of Death was also the map that current players had the best chances of exploring successfully. Although the forbidden land was dangerous, according to the reports of the Tier 4 experts who had explored it already, the number of Tier 4 Legacy Lands appearing inside far exceeded that of other places. There were also plenty of ancient ruins hidden in the map, which were of significant help with getting promoted to Tier 4. In fact, even Tier 4 players could reap a lot of benefits from these ancient ruins.

In response to Snow Scar's words, Jing Yang, who was now a Level 131, Tier 4 Great Wizard, turned to the woman exuding a heroic and charming aura, seated at the table's seat of honor. In a respectful tone, he said, "Vice Guild Leader, Saint's Hand has sent us an invitation as well. They say they will offer us 10% of their new city's shares once it is constructed. However, we will need to garrison the city with one Tier 4 player and 20,000 Tier 3 players in return."

"How calculative of Saint's Hand. They must be aiming to have us help them deal with Zero Wing in the Orc Empire," a Level 128, Tier 4 female Assassin said, smirking. "However, if they want to use us as pawns, don't you think that the price they're offering is too low?"

Snow Scar also nodded in agreement with the female Assassin.

The Blackwater Guild was no longer the same as it was before. Under Xuanwu Chisa's lead, the Guild had grown to a point where it could rival even Super Guilds. Moreover, unknown to the public, the Guild even had six Tier 4 experts already.

"Jing Yang, tell Saint's Hand that they need to show more sincerity if they want to partner with us. We want at least 30% of the city's shares," Xuanwu Chisa said, opening her eyes. "Also, notify Zero Wing of Saint's Hand's actions. Tell them that Blackwater is willing to partner with Zero Wing to go up against Saint's Hand's alliance. However, in return, they must allow all of Blackwater's elite members into Zero Wing City."

"Vice Guild Leader, you know how Zero Wing operates. There's no way they will agree to such a condition," Jing Yang argued, feeling a headache incoming.

He had negotiated with Zero Wing for partnership many times in the past, yet he had faced rejection every time. Now that Zero Wing had the potential to rival the Five Great Super Guilds, it had even less need to heed Blackwater's demands.

"It doesn't matter if they don't accept it now," Xuanwu Chisa said nonchalantly. "Once Saint's Hand opens their city and that side arrives, Zero Wing will have no choice but to agree to our demands."

"I understand." Jing Yang nodded.

The current Zero Wing indeed had the qualifications to be arrogant. However, once Saint's Hand opened its city in the Black Hills, the situation would quickly reverse. After all, mainstream players were currently only at Level 120. Although the Arctic Canyon was also an excellent location, it simply wasn't a place mainstream players could visit. At most, they could only make use of Zero Wing City's incredible Mana environment.