Chapter 24.5: Destino

Information at the end of the chapter, this chapter only contains a recap of what happened in the earlier chapters of this book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you are here because you could spot some weird energy waves in Soukai City?" Said a small girl with white hair and blue eyes dressed in a nun outfit to a tall blond man in a dark-colored suit.

"Yes, from the HQ in Europe, we could measure some unknown energy waves in Soukai City." The man replied. "But if these waves would come from the Honkai then I wouldn't be here in the far east, my dear Theresa."

The short girl with the name Theresa got curious about that. "So these energy waves aren't caused by the honkai? But from what do they come, gran- I mean overseer."

"We don't know it yet, but what we know is that the energy gets stronger with every day and I want to see by myself what caused them," The overseer said, "but also to refresh the bonds to my dear granddaughter."

...

"56284 ... when will this finally end!?!" The man screamed in despair.

"Your fate can be changed now but not for free, you have to do something for it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I, Diavolo, accept your offer." The man, now named Diavolo, made his choice.

...

"What are you saying, grandpa? The energy reached it's peak and is now somewhere in the city!?" Theresa asked surprised.

"The scanners clearly showed that! Hurry up we need to find it. If the scanners of Schicksal could find it then the ones of Anti-Entropy also!" Otto, the overseer replied in an excited tone.

...

"Uh, w-where am I!? What is this place?" The man now from another world said to himself while he found himself in a small side street.

"Boss!? Boss!? Do you hear me!?" A voice inside of Diavolo's head called.

"Doppio!?" Diavolo said, shocked to hear his most trusted subordinate and alter ego calling for him though they were parted during their final battle to get the Arrow.

...

The world in that Diavolo got end harbored a great danger to its people, called 'The Honkai'. Creatures that have the only purpose to end humanity! Luckily there are several factions that lead the war against the chaotic threat. One of these factions is Schicksal that sends young girls with absurd weapons, battlesuits, and other extras in this war. These girls are called 'Valkyries'!

While the Valkyries were fighting and searching, a few citizens gave them a good tip for their search!  

"Oh thank god, you are finally here!" One of the citizens said.

"Yes, here we are! Don't worry we will deal with those nasty beats!" Kiana said excitedly for a good fight.

"You should go, that guy in the city who is already fighting them needs maybe your help!" Another person said.

This, of course, confused the Valkyries, because normally only females are capable of dealing with the honkai with some exceptions.

"Wait you said a guy fights in the honkai in the city?" Theresa asked.