Chapter 39: Second Chance (Parte 2)

Cecilia playable when?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, Diavolo woke up from his slumber. Getting up and looking down on the floor, the man could see a short purple-haired girl slowly waking up. 

"Buongiorno."

"Добрай раніцы (Good morning)." Sirin greeted back as she raised from the bed on the floor.

The two then stood up and made themself ready and headed to the kitchen and living room. Seeing that they were so early that not even Mei was up, Diavolo knew that he has to make breakfast for himself and the short girl. While the pink-haired man walked to the fridge, he looked back at the girl who is sitting on a chair looking blankly into the space of the room. While Diavolo prepares his and Sirin's breakfast, he thinks about yesterday's evening dinner.

FLASHBACK

Later that day of Sirin's return, the entirety of the dorm of Squad V sat together at the table eating their dinner. Nothing uncommon except for the silence as not even Kiana spoke a single word. Of course, the presence of Sirin was the cause of said silence. Some of the people on the table witnessed her power decades ago, while others only read about it in the history books of St. Freya, but there is also another woman there that witnessed more than she would have liked to see. But there is one who liked the silence on the table, of course, it's Diavolo! 

'Such wonderful silence and peace...' Diavolo said pleased in his mind, enjoying the wonderful silence on the diner table.

But then the door burst open and four people entered the living room, disturbing the once so pleasant silence much to Diavolo's demise. These four people are Kallen and Sakura together with the two Stand Users Squalo and Tiziano.

"WE ARE BACK AND HUNGRY!" Kallen shouted and upon seeing the richly set table the white-haired girl quickly sat on one of the empty seats.

"We have found them, Boss..." Squalo said in a rather... exhausted voice.

"I apologize for the trouble we caused you," Sakura said with a bow before walking to another empty seat.

"Good job, Squalo, Tiziano. You can rest now," Diavolo said to his two subordinates.

"Oh, and this stew is for you too. Mei cooked something in case you return earlier," he added pointing at a pot on the kitchen counter that Tiziano immediately took.

"Grazie, Boss, signora Mei, we will leave now," the two Stand User said and left the dorm.

"Oh! Who are you?" Diavolo then heard Kallen's voice.

Looking at what happened, Kallen looks now at Sirin with an interested expression, wanting to know who the new girl is, while Sirin was visibly confused.

As the girl introduced herself, Kallen and Sakura were at first surprised but then looked shortly at Diavolo before shrugging it off, probably thinking 'This man must know what he does'. And so the evening continued and now with Kallen and Sakura back, more conversations were held on the table. After they finished with their dinner, Diavolo wants to talk with Mei but on his way to the kitchen, the Previous Era MEI said something that caught Diavolo's attention.

"So, Sirin, since you are a Herrsche, would you mind if I do some tests with you?" MEI asked the purple-haired girl.

Sirin's eyes immediately went wide and it seems like she has PTSD flashbacks, luckily Diavolo was there, and as soon as his menacing presence reached the living room, MEI immediately corrected her question, without looking at the pink-haired man.