Chapter 7: A day off

I don't know why I put "Taste of Home" as the opening for this chapter and the picture instead of "Traitor's Requiem" but it is a nice variety I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rita, Durandal, you two can leave. I want to talk with Theresa alone." Otto ordered his two Valkyries. The two simply nodded and made their way to the door and left the principal's office. Outside of the office, Bianka asked her companion something.

"Rita? Was he really that strong?" She asked while walking together with her to their dorm room. Rita sighed and thought about the fight before she answered the Question.

"Bianka, I didn't said everything to Otto in my report." The maid said. Bianka looked at her surprised that she didn't told him everything since she normally does everything that she is ordered to do. 

"And what was that?" Bianka said interested in the abilities of Diavolo and his Stand.

"For Example that he broke my scythe." 

"He broke your scythe?" Bianka said surprised. Well everyone would be surprised if your weapon that is made out of special materials to guarantee success in fighting an extraordinary danger like the Honkai, and then someone comes from another dimension and destroys the said weapon.

"Yes, and there was something else, but I couldn't understand what happened." 

"Tell me, Rita. If he turns out to be an enemy we need every information about him." Bianka asked her loyal friend and companion, concerned about the safety of everyone.

"When I tried to attack him with my broken scythe, he did this teleport thing again, but before he appeared behind me I saw myself," Rita said remembering the events of the end of their fight.

"You saw ... yourself?" Bianka asked to get assurance that she heard Rita correctly.

"Yes, he said I saw my future self and he was right. After he reappeared I was at the exact position that I saw myself in. It's just as bizarre as when I was in his room and I was then outside of the house. I didn't told the overseer about it because I don't want him to anger our guest and risking his and everyone else life."

"I understand your decision, Rita, but for now let's head back to our dorm and have some lunch. I need a perfectly healthy lunch." Bianka said changing the topic.

"Of course, I will make it as soon as we have returned to our room," Rita replied with a slight smile.

And so the day went by without anything else happening. Diavolo only watched the other fights in the arena after his match though Kiana wanted a rematch against him to prove that she can beat him and with Himeko and Mei holding her back from doing so. In the evening they ate like they did it always and even the former mafia boss sat with them as if he was always there and after their dinner, their guest and Mei took care of the dishes together while the others were watching TV. After 8 hours of healthy sleep, everyone stood up ready for their classes today ... well not everyone. 

"Diavolo, could you please wake up Kiana?" Mei asked the man who just walked into the living area in his usual appearance. The man looked around and saw everyone except for Kiana either at the table or the sofa.

"Sure." The man said while walking back to Kiana's room. He opened the door and saw the white-haired girl still sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"Kiana, wake up." He simply said. As an answer, he only got a snore. he sighed and went to the sleeping girl and grabbed her shoulder and shook her a bit.