Chapter 20: Diavolo Impact 3

It has been now a whole week and Diavolo is still in the Samsara. Even though he doesn't have problems with the Honkai beasts, he soon got annoyed by the inhabitant of the Yae village since they still believe that he is a god and now they want anything from him, luckily Sakura could calm them down and send them away. 

'I need to get rid of this so-called Herrscher of Corruption before I 'accidentally' kill one of these annoying villagers ...' The Stand user thought after Sakura send a small group of them away.

"You don't look good," Kallen said, taking a bite from one of Sakura's XXXXXL Onigiri.

"I have enough of this! I will go to this thing that keeps this stupid world alive!" Diavolo yelled startling the two girls.

"Are you crazy? This is a Herrscher the strongest kind of the honkai!" Kallen yelled back.

"I don't care, I, Diavolo will not lose against this thing! I have King Crimson and with him the control over fate itself!" The pink-haired man stated before he stood up and made his way to beat the Herrscher of Corruption.

"Then we will help you! I'm a Kaslana and it's my duty to save the people, and that shall include you too," Kallen said determined to go with him. 

"And as the Miko of this village, I will also go with you. But I need to speak with the leader first but you can go to the temple, where the Herrscher is hiding. Please don't began a fight without us," The pink-haired girl intervened.

"Fine, but don't take too long," Diavolo replied.

The three then went to their respective destination with Sakura and Kallen going to the leader's house and Diavolo walking to the temple of the village as he waited for the huge, towerlike building he tried calling Doppio and it actually worked.

...

Half an hour later, the two girls arrived at the place where Diavolo was waiting. At the gate that leads to the separated tower-like shrine building, the three talked about a plan to defeat the 12th Herrscher. 

"There are at least 50 honkai moving around the temple. Inside it, Hellmaru must be hiding," Sakura said to the pink-haired man.

"You two will take care of the honkai, I will defeat this 'Herrscher' thing," Diavolo said determined and beginning to walk to the temple but Kallen stopped the man.

"Please wait until we took care of the lower honkai, together we have better chances. A Herrscher is the manifestation of the honkai and they are much stronger than any other creature," She tried to reason with the Stand user.

"Can these 'Herrschers' affect time?" Diavolo asked the two girls.

"Not that I know," Kallen replied while Sakura only shook her head.

"Good, then I will have no problem with it," Diavolo said now heading towards the temple.

"Please stay alive," Both called before they began to attack the lower honkai beasts that have infested the area.

Diavolo entered the temple and found himself in a giant room with a sword stuck in the ground. As Diavolo came near the sword, a black mist began to emit from it quickly forming in the shape of a nine-tailed red and white fox.

"So ... you are this so-called 'Herrscher of Corruption? To be honest, I expected more from you," Diavolo mocked the creature.

"And you are the human that kills all my soldiers," the honkai replied in an angered voice. "I WILL RIP YOU APART!!!"