Chapter 13: Riprodizione (Parte 2)

"Time to nut up or shut up."

Diavolo said as he was approaching the warehouse. After he got near it, he saw two men, probably guards,  with metal sticks as weapons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is he doing? They are two vs one?" The chief asked the Valkyries.

"Oh, they are no problem for him," Kiana said with a smug smile, knowing how hard King Crimson can punch.

And just as she said this, the two guards rushed to Diavolo but got quickly punched away by King Crimson.

"Wouldn't it be better if he tries to take the silent way?" Mei asked concerned that his action may alert the whole drug circle.

"It seems like he realized it too," Fu Hua commented seeing that Diavolo puts his hand on his head and know tries to sneak into the hall.

"Okay now let's follow him." The chief said after Diavolo entered the building. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the warehouse, Diavolo stopped sneaking and used his Stand King Crimson to cause some terror. He dodged every bullet with the help of King Crimson's Sub-stand Epitaph.

He then began to shoot at the criminals, immobilizing 6 of them before he needs to reload his gun.

This was also the moment when the Valkyries, as well as the police, reached the giant gate of the warehouse but without getting noticed.

"WHAT IS THIS TERROR!?" A man yelled.

"Boss? There is this guy who invaded us but we can't kill him! He dodges every shot!" One of the Boss' goons said.

"Kill him!" Their boss yelled.

'This is their boss? I should feel insulted.' Diavolo said, hearing the short conversation. 

As he dodged several other shots, Diavolo aimed his gun again and pulled the trigger again. 

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Six shots were fired and each of them came into contact with the leg or another body part of the criminals.

"I will kill you bastard!" The boss of the drug circle yelled.

*BANG*

*BANG*

"KING CRIMSON!" 

As Diavolo yelled this the bullets went right through his body, seeing this the criminals were shocked. They never saw something like this in their entire life. But in their defense, the police had the same reaction.

Diavolo then lifted his gun again, aimed, and shot six more bullets. Every bullet hits a criminal. Diavolo then began to reload his revolver standing in front of the rest of the criminals without any cover.

Completely desperate, the rest of the members of the drug circle shot at him, missing every shot. This immense amount of luck shocked even the Valkyries, especially Fu Hua for some reason.

No matter how close you may be, there is no guarantee you'll hit your target just because you pulled the trigger. When you're panicked or in a hurry, you end up pulling the trigger even if your gun isn't facing your target.