Chapter 15: First day in the new future

"Payment?" A small girl in a nun outfit asked.

"I'm sorry but we can't give you anything," A blonde man said.

"You have the status of a student and they are only paid when they do their part-time jobs," The girl in her nun clothes said.

These two people are Theresa Apokalypse and her grandfather Otto Apokalypse. Right now they were trying to explain that Students will not earn money to a pink-haired man who goes by many aliases that nobody knows but his real name is Diavolo.

The man with the name Diavolo got angry and summoned his powerful Stand, King Crimson though the Stand seemed to cover his body...

"LOOK AT ME! THINK ABOUT WHO'S TRULY WORTHY!"

"O-okay, we will grant you some money ..." Theresa said, not wanting to continue this absurd conversation.

Hearing this Diavolo called his Stand back with a satisfied look.

"Gracie," He thanked. "If I don't get any money I will see this as treachery and you know what will happen if that's the case." 

Diavolo then left the office of Theresa.

"Does he see every action that doesn't go as he wants it as treason?" She asked not knowing if their guest means everything serious.

"Well, he fought multiple times the honkai ..." Otto said with an amused voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After clearing that he wants to be paid, Diavolo made his way back to the dorm. On his way to the dorm, he came across two people he knows and already fought at their side. The two people were Rita Rossweisse and her friend and master Bianka 'Durandal' Ataegina. As soon as they saw the man they instantly greeted him.

"Oh, good morning," Bianka greeted him with a smile.

"I also wish you a good morning," Rita said also with a small smile.

"Buongiorno," Diavolo greeted uncommonly happy.

"Why are you so ... happy?" Bianka asked the man, seeing the man smiling for the first time.

"I will now get money for being here," Diavolo said satisfied with his arms crossed.

"I seeee," Bianka said awkwardly. "Anyways I want to ask you something!"

"Speak," Diavolo commanded.

"Would you like to train with me?" She asked him in the hope to get a good training partner.

"Maybe later," Diavolo said not wanting to do anything with the workaholic. Yes, she is a workaholic.

"What a pity, I guess I can only wait," She said a bit disappointed.