Chapter 17: Assassinio (Parte 2)

"It's ... not ... that far ... anymore ..." A pink-haired girl said panting from exhaustion.

"We really should have stayed with Matushka," Her blue-haired sister replied.

"No, we have a mission!" Rozaliya said while shaking her sister like a mad lad.

"Roza, that hurts," Liliya said while being shaken.

Roza was about to say something again but then, the sound of a phone came from her pocket.

"It's Matushka!" Roza exclaimed and took the call.

"Previet Matushka!" Roza yelled in the speaker of her phone.

"Roza? Is Lili with you?" Cocolia also called 'Matushka' by children asked.

"Da, she's here too!" 

"Good since you ran away as punishment you will send on a dangerous mission as soon as we have found you!" Cocolia threatened the girls.

"W-what mission!?" Roza asked scared.

"You will go with our sovereign to find the man that Lieserl and Frederica met during their mission. "I think you met him too when you went with them to Soukai, pink hair like you, and so on."

"Matushka?" Roza said.

"What?"

"We are already on our way to find that guy!" Roza exclaimed happily.

The faint noise of a hand clapped on someone's face could be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Before you go to meet him, wait for Welt," Cocolia said before she ended the call without waiting for an answer.

"Lili! Lili! Our mission became an official thing now!" Roza said still hyped and shaking her sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the Valkyries at St. Freya.

Theresa was sitting inside her office with a pile of paper next to her.

"Himeko, how often do I have to this? You will not get the funds to install pools on the dorm roofs, it's expansive. Stop wasting paper with your proposals..." Theresa said. pinching the bridge of her nose while declining the proposal of Himeko.

"Uhhhhhh, we don't have enough money and I don't want to ask grandpa for money ..." The girl said laying her head on her desk.

Suddenly, an idea came to her mind.

"Wait didn't Kiana yesterday said something about Durandal challenging Diavolo to a fight that should originally be just a normal training?"

"Durandal challenged Diavolo?" Theresa asked.

"Yes! After I helped him exploring the capabilities of his new Stand she challenged him to fight!" Kiana said excitedly. 

"I don't know if I remember what happened to you ... on the other hand she's an S-Rank and on that the strongest ..."

"It will surely be something to watch aunt Teri!" Kiana exclaimed hyped for the battle.

"Mhmm, I don't know if that is righteous but it's for the best. Besides they already did it one time!" Theresa concluded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time in the class where Kiana and her friends including Diavolo sat.