Chapter 36: Restituzione

I don't know why I have done this... Mei Butt jiggle at 0:32.

Also important information at the end of the chapter.

Also to avoid confusion: 

MEI --> the Previous Era (PE) version

Mei --> the Current Era (CE) version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diavolo, the Boss of the Mafia organization Passíone and Stand User, is now back at the Valkyrie training institute St. Freya High. After a long trip to Singapore and then being kidnapped to the city of Okhotsk and being abused as a lab rat to being sent into the Sea of Quanta where he not only had to fight the dangers of the graveyard of bubble worlds but also to fight against someone from the Previous Era, the pink-haired man is relieved to be finally back at a safe place.

When multiple airships landed in the hangar of St. Freya, the Valkyries and other passengers like scientists, went back to their places. Among them were also our main heroines: Kiana Kaslana, Mei Raiden, Bronya Zaychik, Fu Hua, Himeko Murata, Theresa Apokalypse, Rita Rossweisse, and Bianka 'Durandal' Ataegina. Woah, what a bunch of females, don't you think? Anyway, they all were sent back to their dorms by Diavolo and the Schicksal Overseer Otto Apokalypse. Everyone except for two individuals weren't allowed to do this. 

The first one, a man of advanced age wearing casual clothes and a lab coat. This man is Dr. Magi, a scientist of Schicksal and the one who was in charge to bring the Core of the Void, a powerful and valuable object, to Diavolo. Yet he had some treacherous thoughts but when he also got betrayed, he regretted everything and prays now for forgiveness.

The second, a beautiful woman with the same appearance as Mei Raiden, who's wearing specialized armor. This of course isn't the normal Mei, no this is Dr. MEI of the Previous Era, who met Diavolo in the Sea of Quanta. Talking about an ancient prophecy, she claims that the Mafia Boss will be their 'Crimson KIng' and savior, and so she decided to follow him.

The two great leaders, Diavolo and Otto led the two to the office of St. Freya's principal, who is under normal circumstances Theresa, but due to some special events, Diavolo was chosen to temporarily replace Theresa. How long this will continue? Theresa hasn't said anything about it yet, probably because she's enjoying the free time too much. Now inside the Office, Diavolo and Otto stood across the two newcomers.

"I'm disappointed, Dr. Magi..." Otto began.

"Please, I know I have done something wrong and I truly regret it! To think that this witch Cocolia..." Dr. Magi said, in a pleading tone.

"You may have betrayed Schicksal, but I'm in a more or less good mood and I already promised you that there will be no direct punishment, assuming that you haven't forgotten who you pledged your loyalty to," Diavolo said, with piercing glare, that even Dr. MEI caused to shiver.

"Yes! I hereby pledge my loyalty to you, lord Diavolo!" Dr. Magi called bowing deep still fearing for his life.

"Bene. But you will not work at the laboratory where you worked before, you will work here at St. Freya," The Stand User continued.

"I understand," Dr. Magi said, now with a more calm voice.

"And now to our guest from this so-called Previous Era."

"To be honest, I would have never expected to meet someone from the Previous Era, aside from the 'Immortal Phoenix' (That's Fu Hua). Especially not the one who build the Divine Keys," Otto said genuinely surprised.