Chapter 25: Continuazione

Yes, it continues! (At least the first Chapter since I want to finish the other one first)

Before I start the third season or the "Terzo Atto" I want to give a small spoiler warning for both, Honkai Impact 3 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Anime, games, and manga). Before special chapters and/or important chapters that contain stuff from the manga of Honkai Impact like "Second Eruption" or "Secrets of the God Keys" I will give a spoiler warning for the people to read through the original manga to avoid spoilers or for better understanding of what happens in this story. I also want to make it clear that we are using the original names of the Stands and not the localized versions, which means not Emperor Crimson but King Crimson.

Also, I messed the time a bit up. In the first chapters, I have written that the time where this story is set is 2016 (where the game starts) but it's 2014.

Oh and just in case a few keys: " --> talking; ' --> when they think; I sometimes mix those things in a sentence so just in case.

New Opening :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man with pink leopard-pattered hair, wearing a mashed shirt and blue trousers was running aimlessly through an empty city. It seems like he was running away from something or someone. He ran and ran, heavily panting from all the running until he stumbled and fell to the ground. The man tried to get up but when he looked up, he saw a face, a face that has horrified the man.

 The man tried to get up but when he looked up, he saw a face, a face that has horrified the man

"Diavolo."

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" The man screamed as he got up in his bed, covered in the sweat of fear.

The man's name is Diavolo, a so-called Stand User who has the time-erasing Stand King Crimson in his possession. He had a nightmare of the one Stand that once killed him in his old world. Here in the new world of Valkyries and Honkai, the Stand that ended his life can't reach him yet he still has nightmares of it. 

Diavolo then stood up and went to his wardrobe and dressed in his usual attire, a black mashed shirt, and blue trousers. He then walked to a terrarium in his room and looked at its inhabitant which is a small land turtle that goes by the name Coco Jumbo, who is also a Stand User. The turtle's Stand, Mr. President! 

After he looked at his pet, Diavolo walked to the door and left his room. 

"Good morning!" A high-pitched voice exclaimed next to him.