Chapter 23: Clash and Talking Head (Parte 1)

Don't you think that the second OP of Golden Wind fits very well with the fan-made animation in the video above?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He still hasn't come back ..." Kiana said a bit saddened that Diavolo is gone.

"Don't worry, grandpa said that if he didn't comes back in two days, he will send out all Valkyries to find him, especially after he yelled at Rita and Durandal for failing in their task," Theresa said trying to cheer her student up.

FLASHBACK

"Diavolo is gone!"

"What?" Theresa and Otto said in unison.

"He's not in the dorm!" Kiana called.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he is just taking walk through the academy," The overseer said calmly.

"Coco Jumbo is not in his terrarium and he took his suit with him," The blue-eyed girl then said.

"Did he said anything where he wanted to go?" The blond man asked the panting girl.

"No, when I wanted to get him for dinner he wasn't in his room and Coco wasn't there either," Kiana said exhausted. 

The overseer then called for the S-Rank Valkyries Rita and Durandal. A few moments later the two arrived in the infirmary, completely clueless about their failed task.

"Do you know where Diavolo is?" Otto asked his Valkyries.

"No, what's with him?" Durandal asked surprised.

"We were on our way to the dorm of Squad V," Rita replied politely.

"He's gone! Didn't I told you to protect him!?" Otto yelled at them and this was only the beginning.

The overseer yelled at his two best soldiers for a good amount of 5 minutes. 

"If he doesn't come back within two days we will search the whole city for him. I doubt that he will leave this city."

FLASHBACK END

"I hope he hasn't left the city yet ..." Kiana said still a bit depressed. 

"You know it's a bit weird that you are depressed of a guy," Theresa said with a slightly smug smile.

"Aunt Teri it's not because of that!" Kiana exclaimed with a red face. "He was just kind to us even though he was an evil man before..."

SFX: DING!

Theresa looked at her phone to see a message from her grandpa to meet him in the court of St. Freya.

"Seems like grandpa made his decision. Come Kiana we will find him!" Theresa said to the young girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours before with Diavolo ...

He stood in front of a crossroad, waiting for the traffic lights to show the green light. As he waited he looked at the phone that he got from Kiana and looked at the contact names.

*Kiana <3*

"Seriously what is the meaning of this symbol with the three?" Diavolo asked himself.

He then looked at the time and battery level and his confusion was replaced with surprise.

"June 4, 4:44, Battery level 44% ... What a coincidence."