Chapter 46: Metallica (Parte 2)

In a motel outside of New Mexico...

Risotto Nero, the leader of the La Squadra Esecuzioni, the hitman team that once belonged to Passione in the old world, was eating his breakfast while thinking about the situation in which he and the rest of his squad currently is. 

After his death, he found himself in an unfamiliar place, Mexico, as he found out. Not far from the place he woke up, he found something familiar to him, it was one of the Stand-giving arrows. After picking up the object a voice rang in his head.

"Search him. Search the one you have sworn loyalty to! Only then, you can live freely..." 

The man was confused, why should he find the one he once betrayed? Why can he only live freely if he does so? Risotto Nero thought about it as he wandered day after day around the city until he found a familiar face. And after that another one.

First Ghiaccio.

Then after some time, Melone.

After a few days, the duo Prosciutto and Pesci.

A week later, Illuso.

And last but not least, Formaggio.

Bringing his squad together, they debated about their situation until deciding to follow the arrow's advice to find their boss. Thinking about their demise in their old world, they decided to rejoin Passione, yet wanting a better-paid position - some things never change.

Drinking the last sip of his water, Risotto Nero stood up and grabbed a small black bag where his few personal belongings are stored. Perhaps deciding that the base of that foreign organization would make a far better headquarter than this motel, he went down to the lobby and threw the room key to the owner. Without a word, the black-clothed man went to the exit before the motel owner called out for the assassin.

"You still have to pay for the room, amigo."

Slowly Risotto Nero turned around only to be treated by the sight of the man aiming a shotgun at him. 

With a stern expression, Risotto Nero looked at the man before the barrel of the shotgun got deformed by a seemingly invisible hand. 

"W-What!?", the owner was confused but the leader of the hitman team knew exactly what happened. It was his doing, after all.

Turning his back to the man, Risotto Nero went to the exit again.

"Hey! Stop righ-uahhaaaa!"

As the owner wanted to call out for him, he suddenly began choking up blood and then razor blades and nails as Risotto Nero is making his way out of the building, leaving the motel owner in his puddle of blood.

(Realistically speaking, Metallica would not work in real life as the amount of blood in a human body would not be enough to create nails, scissors, or razor blades (at most a single nail). Seems like JoJo's Characters are just built different)

The man in black then made his way toward the headquarters of Anti-Entropy. Suddenly he stopped when he heard the roaring noises of several flying vessels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the AE HQ...

Cocolia was commanding (read: terrorizing) the staff to secure their most valuable items and research results. This whole chaos was only watched by Welt Yang and his two scientist friends, Mophead and Lobster, while a man with hair similar to Mei's was helping a single-armed man with white hair.