Chapter 37: Preparations

After a long time, this story finally continues. Many things will happen during this arc, new allies and new enemies will appear on both sides. I wish all of you a good time with Arc 4 of Kiana's Bizarre Adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Theresa and Shigure Kira left the office, only Otto, Bianka, and Rita remained in the office.

"Diavolo, there is something I wanted to talk about with you," The Overseer said to Diavolo.

"The way you talk, it must be something of great importance. Then tell me."

The Overseer nodded but then shortly turned around.

"Please come in now," Otto said and the door opened again to reveal a short petite silver-haired girl. Diavolo was a bit surprised at Bronya's appearance.

"Bronya?"

"Good morning, Boss Diavolo," The short girl greeted. Diavolo then looked at Otto as he seems to know what's up.

"Yesterday, Miss Zaychik came to my room and asked for something. I guess you still remember your adventure in the VR world."

"Sí, I remember."

"Good, because it's about what you encountered in the digital realm. But I think we should let her explain everything."

The two men then looked at Bronya, and so Bronya started to talk.

"The Bronya asked Lord Overseer Otto if the scientist could hack into the Bronya's Biochip to make her immune to Matishka's influence but to still fight the full power of Project Bunny."

Diavolo was a bit surprised by Bronya's decision, even if he doesn't completely know or understand every scientific thing in the new world, he is certain about the risks that come with it.

"Bronya, are you sure about that?" Diavolo asked the girl.

"Da. The Bronya is sure about this decision. The Bronya doesn't want to harm Subject Diavolo and still wants to protect him and Seele."

Again, Diavolo was taken back that the petite girl in front of him would make such a decision that could possibly endanger her life, just to protect Seele and surprisingly him who can defend himself with his Stand.

"The Bronya knows that Big Boss Diavolo values trust, that's why the Bronya wants this." 

After the girl said this, Diavolo deeply thought about ut, that even his alter ego Doppio gives his opinion on that.

'Boss, I think she feels guilty about that one time where she was trapped in this digital place and after we saved her friend, she feels that she has to give something in return.' Doppio said in their head.

'I know, and I still remember that her fighting power during her possession was much stronger... when she's able to fight like this with a clear mind, Passíone would have much more power without the usage of Stand Users... but she was once part of the enemy, Anti-Entropy. But there was also someone else who once betrayed Schicksal... I think I have an idea.' Diavolo said to Doppio.

'An idea? And do you mean that one doctor we met in Singapore?' Doppio asked.

'Sí, Dr. Magi... We will grant Bronya's wish and will let Magi do the operation and see if he wants to use this opportunity to betray us.' 

'But what about Bronya, Boss?'

'Don't worry, Doppio, we will send someone after them who will interfere when they decide to mess with us.'