Chapter 2: Diavolo (Parte 1)

'Boss I think we can trust her.' Doppio said in their mind.

'And how would you know?' Replied Diavolo.

'I can't sense any hostility in her.' Answered Doppio.

Their conversation was then interrupted by the girl in question.

"Can I see your wound? It doesn't look good."  Theresa said.

"I will show it but if you are about to do anything bad, you will be dead before even realize what happened."

"I promise I will not do any harm to you." She said calmly.

Diavolo then lifted the hoodie he found a bit up to show her the stab wound.

"Oh no! I will call an ambulance! They will take you to St. Freya. It's not a hospital but my academy has the best medical technology." The short girl said.

"Thank you, sorry for my ... aggressive behavior, I should have known that a nun doesn't mean harm." 

She was a bit confused by the sudden change of the man in front of her, unaware that in truth the person's second identity spoke. But she decided to ignore it and called an ambulance to help the pink-haired man.

"I'm sorry to ask you about it but I need to know more about the Arrow you have. I don't want to do something evil  with it but I need to know more about it before my grandpa does."

"Was your grandpa that blond man who tried to order me around?" Diavolo replied.

"Yes, that was my grandpa. But I swear I'm not like him."

"I will believe you ... for now." 

"Thank you, so what is so special about the Arrow, and what did you meant with 'Requiem'?" Asked Theresa.

"I can't tell you much about it, not only because of the lack of trust but also because of my injury. The Arrow is extremely dangerous, it bears a strong power but only a few selected individuals can gain this power, if you are not chosen, you will die."

"And you were chosen by the Arrow and you now protect it?"

"Yes, but it is more ..."

Sirens could then be heard, indicating that the ambulance has arrived.

"Can I ask you later about it?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, but don't expect full answers," Diavolo replied.

"Before they take you in, what's your name?" Theresa asked before the paramedics came to them.

"Diavolo." 

"Miss. We can't take him with us because of that weapon." One of the paramedics said referring to the Arrow.

"I can protect the Arrow for you, I swear!" The girl in the nun outfit said.

Diavolo thought for a moment but then concluded that it would help since the Arrow told him to help the people of this world so he undressed hos hoodie and covered the Arrow with it.

"Here, but watch out to not cut or touch the Arrow directly. And I want it back later."

"When your wounds are treated, come to my office, there I will give you the Arrow back," Theresa assured him. "Oh, and I'm Theresa, the world number one cutest!" She added while making a pose to imply her cuteness, but Diavolo got only confused on that.

Diavolo was then taken away by the paramedics while Theresa looked at the hoodie with the powerful object in it. She then realized that she forgot to inform the others about it that they can stop the search since she found him.