birthday special 🍋

I've know Keigo my whole life and we've been dating a few years but never once has he been excited to celebrate his birthday. Keigo always said his birthday always reminds him of his younger years when he always asked time outside of the commission, but this year I'm gonna make his birthday special for my boyfriend. Today I'm gonna take him out to the park after he gets home from patrol, we'll go home to have dinner, then we'll go to bed and have some fun! But as of right now Keigo is out being a hero which sucks. Although it does give me more time to decorate the house for him!

~keigo's pov~

I hate it today, it's my birthday and from the way people are acting everyone is excited about it except me. I hate my birthday it reminds me of my shitty ass childhood so I don't really celebrate my birthday. "Mr. Hawks the bosses said that you'll need to stay later today. Apparently there's a mission that needs to be done and your the only one open" an intern said looking over at me. "WHAT?! hell no I have a girlfriend who I would LOVE to to spend the rest of my day with. Hell she probably has something planned!" I said flying to the hero commission building. "I am not doing this fucking mission today! Incase you haven't noticed I kinda have a girlfriend and it just so happens it's my BIRTHDAY and my babybird probably has something planned!" I yelled as everyone in the room stared at me. "hawks you need to do this mission your the only one open today and the others can do it!" The commission leader said looking at me. "have Mirko do it!" I yelled full of anger. "Fine but you'll have an extra patrol time. About 30 minutes" she said before dismissing me out of the building. I pull out my phone and call y/n.

~Your pov~

I had finished decorating when Keigo called me, I quickly picked up excited "Hey birdie! Happy birthday" I smiled as I could heard him sigh. "Hey lovebird thank you but uh lovebird the commission is having me do and extra 30 minutes of patrol because I didn't do a mission that they wanted me to do today. "Alright kei that's fine, I didn't have much planned today anyway." I smiled as I heard light fluttering in the background. "Keigo baby are your wings fluttering?" I asked smiling. "M-maybe..." He said with a pouty voice. I giggle before speaking "alright birdie I'll see you when you get home. I love you" I smiled before hanging up.

After Keigo and I hung up I went to the couch to take a nap since he won't be home for at least another 1 and half.

~after the nap~

After my nap I woke up to Keigo sitting next to me smiling softly at me. "Hey kei... Happy birthday" I smiled still half asleep. "Good morning love bird, and thank you" he smiled as I sit up. I feel Keigos arms wrap around me and pull me close. "You always make my birthday special" Keigo said resting his head on top of mine. "I'm glad I can, I know how much it reminds you of when you were younger" I smiled as I snuggle into him. "Alright babybird I know you have stuff planned so what's on the agenda for the day" Keigo smiled as he lifted his head and looks at me. "Well your only gonna know things as they happen buttt first were gonna go on a walk in the park" I smiled at him. "Perfect...let me go change then we can get going." Keigo smiled then kissed me. After that Keigo walked off into the bed room. I smiled as I heard Keigo rush to get dressed so we could go out.

"DAMNIT!" keigo yelled from our bedroom. "Keigo baby is everything alright?" I asked opening the bedroom door to see Keigo tangled up in his shirt. "Pfft-" I said before busting out laughing. "K-keigo hun you have to shoot out some feathers to make your wings small enough to get them in your shirt" I laugh out as Keigo blushed and makes a bunch of his feathers lay on the bed. After all the feathers land on the bed he was able to pull his shift on and all his feathers returned. "Thanks babybird I guess I just got excited to go out" Keigo said running the back of his neck. "It's fine kei don't worry about it" I smiled as walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "God your so fucking cute" Keigo smiled as he grips my waist. I giggle as I rest my head on his chest. "I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled as Keigo rests his head on mine. "Damn, whatever you have planned today won't compare to this moment." Keigo said softly. I smiled as I lift my head "come on let's get going" I smiled as he gives me a soft kiss then takes my and. "Let's get going my little love bird" I smiled.  I smile and grip his hand and drag him to the park.