royal ball !prince hawks

Today's the day! Today's the day I attended the royal ball. Of course I'm not royalty but I'm attending with my childhood best friend. Keigo Takami. He asked me to attend with him because he didn't want to be alone and not no anyone. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have a crush on the young man. But he's a prince, I'm a commoner, his father would never let that pass. Keigo is a amazing person and an even better friend. "Y/n!" And alast I was dragged out of my thoughts by the exact person I was thinking about. "Keigo! What are you doing here shouldn't you be getting ready for the ball?" I questioned looking up from my work to meet the beautiful golden eyes of the prince. "I should be butttt, I thought I'd take you to get your dress for tonight!" He said smiling. "Oh shit I totally forgot about getting a dress!" I panicked as I run my fingers through my hair. "That's why I'm gonna take you to get one! I'll pay!" He said excited. "Keigo you don't have to! I can pay-"I said digging in my satchel for my money. "I'm broke..." I mumbled embarrassed. "That's it let's go I'm paying" Keigo said throwing me over his shoulder. "Keigo put me down!" I said hitting his back as I tried to free from his iron grip. "Not a chance princess, your gonna get a dress!" He said laughing as he flew up in the air and started flying to the nearest dress shop.

Once at the dress shop a beautiful crimson dress that remind me so much of Keigos beautiful crimson wings stood out to me. "wow..." I said walking over to the dress and running my fingers over the beautiful silky fabric. "Hey that's a really pretty dress! But ya know..." Keigo said lifting my head up to look at him. "I'd look even better with you wearing it" he said winking at me. "alright pretty boy let me go try it on!" I said flustered by the statement. "Okay okay!" He laughed letting me go. I grabbed the dress and walked to the dressing room.

After I got the dress on I looked at myself in the mirror admiring how the dress hugs my curves. How my breasts show slightly out the top. "Its perfect" I breathed out as I heard Keigo knocking on the door. "Y/n? Are you okay in there?" Keigo asked concerned. "Yea! I'm coming out!" I responded nervously. I reached for the door handle opening it revealing Keigo smiling. His eyes land on the dress hugging my body as his mouth drops open. "y/n, you look drop dead gorgeous!" Keigo examined as he blushed brightly. "T-thanks... I think this is dress I'm gonna get" I said feeling the full length dress at the bottom of my feet. "I should have a pair of heels at home to wear." I said turning to the mirror to see myself. "let me go pay, you get changed back. I'll fly you home and then I'll have to get back to get ready. " Keigo said leaving me to change. I sighed as I changed.

Time skip brought to you by going to the ball

Here I stand in my dress and heals with a full face of makeup. I was just about the leave to start walking to the ball when I heard a knock on my front door. "come in its unlocked!" I yelled from the other room. In walked the man of the night fully dressed. "K-keigo! Shouldn't you be at the palace?!" I scolded at him blushing madly. "yea but I couldn't let a beautiful dove like yourself walk alone! Who knows what could happen to you, I mean your a damn good looking feather!" He said walking up to me. "S-shush Birdbrain" I said flustered. I grabbed my mother's old black bag before walking up to Keigo. "Alright birdie lets go" I smiled as I felt him lift me bridal style. "K-keigo?" I thought we were gonna walk" I stuttered as I looked at him. "Well dove I kind told my parents I was in my room so we gotta be quick to get back." Keigo laughed before walking out of my house, closing the door and locking it. "Hold on tight dove" he smiled as he fly up in the air and started heading to the palace.

Once we got to the palace Keigo set me down on he balcony that was connected to his room. "Your highness?" A maid knocked on the door as Keigo let go of me. "come in!" He yelled looking twords the door. "oh! Hello Mrs y/n are you attending to the ball tonight? You look stunning!" The maid smiled at me. "Oh you think so? I'm attending with this dork" I smiled looking at the maid with a smile. "well your dorks mother would like to speak to him" the maid laughed as Keigo nodded. "Do you mind staying with y/n until I get back?" Keigo questioned tilting his head like a bird. "Yes of course!" The maid said happily. "I'll be right back dove" Keigo said smiling softly. "I know, I know! Now shoo before you mom gets angry!" I laughed shooing him. He laughed as he left the room. "Mrs y/n I must ask are you and the prince dating?" The maid who I've talked to a few times asked. "Oh god no! I wish we were but I've come to grips that he's royalty and I'm a commoner." I said looking off the balcony. "Hes a stubborn prince. No matter the suiter the king puts him with he turns them away." The maid explained sitting on a small chair. "he's talked alot about how snobby they are. I mean I don't blame him. Snobs are the worst" I groaned thinking about all the snobs that will be at the ball. "oh they were snobs alright! All they did while they stayed was scream and yell at us!" She explained sighing. "That's horrible! Your people too..." I sighed as I heard the door open. "Oh hey kei- oh jeez what happened?" I looked at him with a sympathetic look. He was angry. Very very angry. "My mother is trying to force me to marry the princess of the fire kingdom!" He said clenching his jaw. "Keig that awful. Come here" I said opening my arms for a hug. "y/n... I don't wanna marry these princess! I love you! No one else! I don't want anyone else! I just want you..." He said pulling me into a tight hug. "Kei... I love you too but your parents would never let you marry a commoner" I sighed almost crying. "y/n listen to me.  I don't care what my parents say! I'm not marrying anyone if it's not you" he said lifting my chin up. "Just... Come on let's go to the ball... Thanks for watching her ell..." Keigo said walking out of the room. I looked down "I'll see you later ell... I'm gonna go with him" I said walking out of the room.

The ball is absultly beautiful but it doesn't feel right. Keigo is forced to spend it with the fire kingdoms princess. "Holy shit y/n?" I heard a voice say from behind me. "I know that voice... Wait a god damn minute Shoto!?" I questioned turning to see the teen. "holy shit it is you! I haven't seen you since you were little!" I smiled pulling him into a hug. "Its great to see you." He said returning the hug. I smiled looking over his shoulders to see Keigo calling me over. "do you mind if we catch up in a minute my 'prince charming' is calling me" I laughed. Shoto nodded as I began my way over to Keigo. "Y/n I'm serious about marrying you. I hope you know that, and I won't let you leave tonight until you let me ask my parents together" he said pulling me close to him. "Kei... Fine we can go ask the king and queen..." I sighed nervously. "Yes! Come on!" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to where the king and queen sit.

"You wanna marry her!?" The Queen yelled at her son. We stand outside the ball room Keigo infront of me as I hide terrified on what's gonna happen to me. "Y/n come here sweetheart I wanna talk to you alone." The king spoke his words soft. "If you hurt her I swear to god I'll hurt you!" Keigo yelled angryly. "Kei, I'll be fine don't worry" I smiled softly as i walked with the king to the garden.

"You know I kinda new he might have come to the ball with a girl to marry. Ive tried every princess but he turns them all away..." The king started before looking down at me. "Young y/n my son is a prince, he's someone who is gonna run this kingdom one day. And I need you too tell me how you feel about him before I say yes to anything." The king spoke sitting on a bench. "I love Keigo. Probably more than I loved my parents. He's always been there for me, always by my side when I need him the most..." I said messing with my dress. "Everytime he flirts with me I feel as if the whole world stops and it's just me and him." I said looking the king in the eyes. "Y/n do you promise to take care of my son?" The king asked taking his crown off. "I promise, I'll do everything I can to make him happy" I said with determination. "I don't have a problem with it. Welcome to the family young one." He said with a kind smile.

Hawks pov

"I don't care what you say about her! She's beautiful inside and out! She doesn't use me like those other princesses wanted to!" I yelled at my mother. "Keigo Takami! You will not marry some commoner! She's filthy!" My mother yelled at me her white wings puffing up in anger. "She's not filthy! Your filthy! Your a filthy stuck up queen who just wants to control me! Dad's the only one who cares how I feel!" I yelled at her before storming out of the palace.

Your pov

As me and my future father in-law were walking back we spotted Keigo. "Keigo!" I smiled and ran to him pulling him into a hug. "Y/n..." He smiled looking down at my figure. "Guess what!" I smiled looking up at him. "What happened?" He said looking up at his father. "the king agreed to it! He said we could marry!" I smiled widely. "W-what... really?!" His eyes widened as he looked up at his father. The king nodded with a smile on his face. Keigo quickly pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Keigo Takami! You stop kissing her this instant!" The Queen yelled as Keigo pulled away from this kiss ready to say something but to soon be cut off by the king. "no! They will be wed because this commoner make our son happy! I won't let anything get in the way of that! Now let's go back to the ball!" He said gripping his wifes arm dragging her back to the ballroom.

"Y/n Takami... Keigo said looking down to me. "We're not married yet dork" I laughed as me and Keigo stood in the garden. "Alright bridie let's go back to the ball." I smiled gripping his arm. "I get to announce that your mind and I'm yours" he said pulling me closer.

Back at the ball

"Everyone! Please listen up! My son has found his suiter!" The king announced. Apparently he called off the wedding for Keigo and the fire princess while me and Keigo were in the garden. "My queen will be. Y/n l/n" Keigo announced pulling me by the waist. "H-hello" I stuttered out waving to everyone. Keigo turned me to look at him, his arms resting on my waist gently.  He carefully pulled me into a kiss before speaking.

"I love you my queen"

2060 words