flying in the sky

Request: Itz_HisWaifu

Hawks pov:

Aizawa had invited me to take the class 1-A students to an island for hero training but mostly so the kids could get a small break. "Finally treating your kids to some relaxation eraser?" I asked smirking slightly as we stepped off the plane. Aizawa just rolled his eyes as he walked away from me. "Okay students were gonna go to the hotel room and unpack while hawks and I do hero duties or whatever hawks does" Aizawa said before walking away. I smirked before flying away to do my hero work.

As I was flying around I spotted a small restaurant "this would be a great place to stop and eat" I said landing and walking into the restaurant. I quickly got my seat because heros get special treatment and ordered. As I was waiting for my food I heard someone laughing and when I turned my head to see who it was it was a beautiful h/ced girl with beautiful angel like wings.

Your pov

I was at a restaurant with my friend when I saw my favorite hero walk in the building. Nobody knew about my favoritism towards the winged hero so I never went up to him. "Dude do you see this right now? The number two hero in japan is here!" My friend said pointing to hawks. "I see that melissa now come on let's finish eating." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Aw come on y/n you know he's hot!" My friend teased. I laughed a little too loud but lucky for us that's when our food came. "Ah! Finally im starving!" I said smiling down at my food before looking up at the server "thank you so much!" I smiled before digging into my food. "Jeez you eat faster than my ex boyfriend left" she sighed making fun of her ex. I laughed almost choking on my food.

Keigos pov

When heard her laugh it sounded like a beautiful song. I smiled at her laugh but the girl and her friend soon left not long after I got my food. I heard people whispering about me and how I was here but I just ignored it and looked through social media as I ate. "I wish I went up to her but I probably would have scared her" I sighed as I pulled a pair of ear buds out of my pocket and started to listen to music.

~a few days later~

I had convinced Shota to go to a party with me on the beaches. I was getting ready to get changed for it when a group of the students knocked on my door. "Mr. Hawks?" One of the girls asked. "Your good to come in!" I said as I sat on the bed. The small group of teenage girls walked in and stood in front of me. "mr. Aizawa told us you guys are going to a part today and we want to know if we could help you get changed for it?" The pink girl named mina asked. I looked at the girls and shrugged "why the fuck not, my party clothes are hung up in the closet. Have at it." I said as I watched the girls cheer. "Yes!", "Yay ribit" "whoo hoo!" They all cheered as I just chuckled at them.

A few minutes later they handed me a red v neck shirt with a pair of black pants. "This is actually a great outfit guys, thanks!" I smiled as the girls nodded then left the room. I quickly changed then put on a watch and grabbed my phone before leaving my room. I texted Shota that I would meet him there before flying through a window and heading to the party.

When I got to the party it looked like a lot of fun and there was a lot of pretty girls that were most likely going to be all over me. I landed and my eyes landed on the girl from the other night.

Your pov:

I smiled with my friend as we danced on the dance floor. My beautiful white angel like wings rested against my back and my white dress flowing as I moved. "Girl you got a handsome hero watching you!" My friend said said looking at Hawks. I blushed as I looked at him. "Ayla you gotta hide me!" I said looking at her. "y/n you like heros, go talk to him!" Ayla said nudging me. "No Ayla I'm not going up to the NUMBER TWO NO PRO HERO" I said slightly embarrassed she's pushing so hard for me to got meet him. "Whatever girl let's just have some fun."

His pov:

I saw her and her friend walk out of my like of sight. "Did I not see her beautiful wings the other night? God she's so beautiful I've got to talk to her by the end of the night" I said as I walked over to the bar. 

So many girls came up to me while I was at the bar but that beautiful winged girl never left my head. She was perfect in my eyes. "That's it I'm going to find her" I said as I walked away from the bar and walked around until I saw a pair of beautiful white wings. "Excuse me miss!" I yelled at the beautiful woman turned around and faced me. "i- uh" she said before running off. "Wait miss please wait!" I yelled as I chased her. "Y/N JUST LET HIM TALK TO YOU" someone who I assume is her friend yelled.

Your pov:

Oh God this is not happening. No no no no, please just leave me alone! "Y/n? Is that your name?" The hero yelled trying to catch up to me. "Yes but please leave me alone" I yelled at him. "y/n, please can we please talk?" He yelled as we got to a small area that has no where for me to leave. "Fuck!" I yelled as I pressed my back to a large rock. "Y/n please can we get to know each other?" He asked putting his hand out. I nervously placed my hand in his "o-okay" I said as I sat down.

He talked for a while and we hit it off! He was holding me we decided to go flying.

🎶 Wasn't really thinking, 🎶

He felt so warm. I felt welcomed for the first time in a while. He smells so sweet and feels like a giant plush. "This may be rude but can I get your real name, Hawks?"

🎶Wasn't really thinking,
Wasn't looking
Wasn't searching for an answer🎶

"It's Keigo. Keigo takami" he said as I pressed my body against his as we flew around. "You know I only got your first name" he said looking down slightly. "Oh it's y/n l/n." I said looking around.

🎶In the moonlight
When I saw your face🎶

He looked down and studied my facial features smiling at himself. "What's so funny birdie?" I asked as he just chuckled. "Birdie? You've got wings too angel" he said finally looking up.

🎶Saw you looking at me,
Saw you peeking 🎶

"You really are a cocky bastard aren't you Keigo?" I smiled as I looked up to him as I pressed my hand against his chest. "Maybe I am."

~time skip because I'm rushing~

Keigos pov:

Y/n gave me her number and we ended up talking even after we left the island. we set up a day to meet up months later and I'm finally gonna ask her out! Let's hope I don't get rejected.

"Y/n! Hey" in smiled as I ran up and hugged her. "Hey Keigo! It's nice to see you too" she said smiling softly. "Okay y/n I have a question for you" I asked as I let go of her. "what's up?" She asked as she looks up at me. "will you uh, be my girlfriend?" I asked hiding my face slightly. "Of course!" She smiled as she pulled my hands away from my face and places a small kiss on my nose.

"I'll always stick by you kei"

1379 words

Heyyy uh I'm sorry if chapters are slow. I've got writers block and have been meaning to keep writing.