it's always hard to quit

Art done by __disapointment__
This is a self-harm comfort for the ones struggling. No judging or rude comments will be tolerated.
Please enjoy

Self harm, something I've struggled with for years now but this year with the help of my boyfriend I've quit. I'm three months clean and everytime I've almost relapsed Keigo stopped and helped me calm down. That being said 3 months is a big deal! Before this the most I went was 3 weeks. That being said Keigo wanted to have a day at home to celebrate so I'm excited to see what he has planned.

In the morning I wake up to humming and large arms around me. I open my eyes to see Keigos golden honey eyes looking at me. "Good morning my beautiful songbird" Keigo smiled brushing a piece of hair out of my face. "Good morning kei" I said snuggling into his body. "I'm so proud of you feather" Keigo smiled kissing my head softly. I smile and look up at him. "Thanks kei" I smiled before looking down at my arms looking at the scares that litter acorss it. "It's really been that long huh?" I asked smiling softly. "It has lovebird your doing great!" He smiles kissing me softly. I giggle softly as I kiss back. "Well aren't you cuddly today kei" I smile as he just wraps his wings around us. "Well duh my little feather is 3 whole months clean from something shitty!" He smiles rests his head on mine. I smile as I melt into the warmth of his wings and body.

An hour goes by before I decide I wanna get out of bed and start the day. "Kei... Time to get up we've got stuff to do" I whispered as I run my fingers through my boyfriends hair. "Fineee" Keigo mumbled sitting up slightly still holding me. I smile as I look up at him "finally you got up" I smile kissing him softly. "Yeah, yeah I just wanted cuddles" Keigo said pouting softly. "aw kei!" I smiled snuggling into his touch. "You can get all the cuddles later today I promise" I smiled kissing him softly. His wings flutter softly as he kisses back softly. "Now... Common! Let's go make some food!" I smiled as I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. "Wait for me babybird!" Keigo smiled and started flying after me.

I giggle as I run around the house with my hands up trying to get to the kitchen "I'm gonna get you babybird!~" Keigo said. I smile and keep running before responding "not a chance in hell birdie!" As soon as we made it to the kitchen and turned around and jumped into Keigo's arms. "Caught you!" I giggled as held onto him. "You got me" he smiles as he holds me by the waist. I smile more before looking behind me too the ingredients that we bought go make pancakes. "Alright we can make food now" Keigo chuckled as he set me down. "Yay!~" I smiled as I kissed him softly before getting a bowel, whisk, and a pan. I set the pan on the stove and walk over to the counter where the ingredients are. "Keigo can you get my apron please?" I asked turning and smiling at him. "Mhm!" He smiled before walking into the pantry and pulling out my apron. He walks back to me and hands it to me. "Thanks birdie" I kiss him softly before putting the neck part over my head and grabs the waist strips and wrap them around my waist. Keigo smirks before taking them out of my hands and tying it around my waist. I giggle and starts putting some of the ingredients in the bowel. "Keigo can you mix everything together? I'm gonna get the pan warmed up" I smiled softly as Keigo nods. "Thanks baby!" I smile stepping away from the ingredients and walked over to the stove and turned the flame on. I put a bit of butter in the pan and let I'd melt before Keigo walked over to me with the pancake mix in one hand and his other on my waist. "The mix is ready babybird" he smiles and kisses my cheek. "Thanks baby do you wanna make some? I know you haven't really made pancakes before" I smile to turn and look at him. "sure baby" he smiles as his wings fluff up. I giggle then move out of the way. "Okay baby when your gonna make the pancakes wait till the edges bubble alittle then flip!" I smile as I get a spoon and spatula for him. He nods then takes the two from my hands and starts making the first pancake. I smile then sits up on the counter watching him cook. "It looks great baby!" I lilt my head to see another angle. "You look like your judging me..." He mumbles looking at me from the side of his eye. "Oh baby! I just wanted to see from a different angle I was judging you!" I nervously laugh as he just turns his head to look at me. "Baby you might want to flip your pancakes before it burns. I blush as he quickly turns back to the pancake and flips it. I sigh in relief as we continue cooking up breakfast.

~at the end of the day because I wanna get this out today😭~

"Thank you for the amazing day kei, I really appreciate it" I smile as cuddle close to the birdman. "Don't thank me lovebird you desvere all the love" he smiles and pulls me closer. "I'm so proud of you my lovebird you're doing so good not relapsing and keeping up with everything. Your so strong" he smiles and kisses my head softly. "I love you so much Keigo" I smile as I close my eyes to rest them.

I hear Keigo humming as I slowly fall asleep. His wings and arms wrapped around me felt so magical as I fell into a deep sleep.

I love you too my beautiful lovebird

1020 words

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the support in this story it's so crazy that you all blew this story up. Belive me I made this story as something to just dump little headcanons and other stuff. But for you guys to enjoy what I write is amazing! Thank you all for the continuous support I love you all💕