week from hell

This chapter is a period comfort if you are uncomfortable with that please don't read. Any hate comments to people who enjoy the comments will be deleted or ignored. Please don't let me see any rude or ignorant comments becuase this is for the people that needed/ wanted something like this thank you I hope you enjoy the chapter.

I

t's that time again, shark week. I woke up early today due to hardcore cramps, they were really painful today so I already know this week is gonna be hell. When I woke up Keigo saw I was in pain and was quick to ask what was wrong.

"Babybird whats wrong" Keigo asked turning on his side to look at me. "C-cramps" I mumbled out as my boyfriend gets out of bed and walks to our closet. He pulls out a heating pad then walks over to me. "here babybird" Keigo said handing me the heating pad. "Kei..." I smiled as my boyfriend crawled back into bed and held me close. "Kei I gotta go to the bathroom can you let go real quick" I said looking down at my boyfriend who tightened his grip on me. "Nooo I want cuddles" Keigo mumbled clearly still half asleep. "Keigo I don't wanna ruin the sheets" I sighed as Keigo groaned and let me go. "Thanks baby I'll be right back I promise" I smiled as I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

After I was done in the bathroom I walked back into my shared bedroom to see Keigo stretching his wings out. "Shit I'm sorry kei I know you wanted to sleep in" I said as I walked over to by boyfriend. "What are you apologizing for? You needed to go to the bathroom it's not your fault" Keigo said turning to me. "I shouldn't have woken you up" I mumbled as Keigo raises a brow at me. "Y/n you didn't wake me up I chose to wake up and chose to get up and stretch my wings" Keigo said holding my waist. "Don't ever apologize for having to take care of something that is completely natural" he said as I smile softly at him. "I got so lucky to have you" I smile as I nuzzle into him. "Do you want anything to eat or are your cramps ruining your appetite" Keigo asked looking down at me. "Cramps..." I mumbled into his chest. I heard him chuckle before picking me up. "Come on let's get all set up for a day in bed! I know how you always wanna relax when on your period" Keigo said before setting me on the bed then going to the closet and grabbing my black sweatpants and one of his shirts. I smile softly before turning my heating pad on to warm up then get changed quickly. "So comfy~" I smiled as my boyfriend puts a shirt and pants on. "I'm gonna run to the store for pads tampons and snacks, do you want or need anything else?" Keigo asked looking at me. "That's more than enough kei, thank you so much, but could you pick up some soda?" I asked looking at my boyfriend. "Of course! I'll be home soon call me if you need anything or if anything happens" Keigo smiles before walking over to me and giving me a soft kiss. "I love you stay safe" I smile before Keigo leaves the house.

While Keigo is out I decided to put on some anime and hold the heating pad to my stomach. The heating pad helped the cramps become less painful so I got up and walked to get some pain meds. After I was done taking my meds I flop on the bed sighing softly. "I this it's so painfullll" I mumbled into the bed.

A few minutes later I get a text from Keigo.

Birdie💕
They had chocolate ice cream on sale so I picked some up. I'm on my way home now.

Me:
Thanks kei I appreciate it your the best 💕

End of conversation

"God I'm so lucky to have him" I smiled as I move so I was sitting agents the pillow. I pressed play on my favorite anime and just waited for Keigo to get home so I can get cuddles. Waiting for Keigo is probably my least favorite part of  Keigo coming home from something.

I was about 2 episodes in when I heard my bedroom door open. "Hey babybird I'm home with everything" Keigo smiled holding bags up. "God your the best" I smiled opening my arms for cuddles. "Damn turtle dove you want cuddles already? I just got home" Keigo teased. "Shut up and cuddle me!" I smiled softly. "Alright, alright I'm coming" Keigo smiled as he used some of his feathers to put the bags on the dresser, then flies over to the bed and pulls me into his arms. "Hi~" I smile giggling. "Damn your so cute" he smiled petting my head. "How are your cramps?" Keigo asked look down at my small body. "They're fine now I took some pain meds and I've got my heating pad" I said looking up at the tv. "That's good I'm glad your feelings better lovebird" Keigo said kissing my head softly.

~

"Keigo can you cook dinner today?" I asked looking up at my boyfriend. "Of course what do you want for dinner?" Keigo asked smiling down at me. "I'll let you decide but no chicken you bird" I smiled as I heard Keigo chuckle. "Okay, okay, I'll make some soup" Keigo smiled as he places his hand on my cheek. "Thank you" I smiled as I kiss him softly. "Don't thank me turtle dove I'm just going what any good lover would do" Keigo said as I could feel his other hand grip my waist.

~dinner~

When we were eating dinner I didn't eat as much as I normally would which caught Keigos attention. "Love bird are you not that hungry?" Keigo asked raising a brow. "No, not really. Don't worry I'm fine!" I smiled as Keigo just stared at me. "Okay but the moment your hungry again let me know" Keigo said kissing my head softly. "I will baby thank you so much kei" I smiled as Keigo takes my bowel to the sink. "Love bird go take a shower then we can go get ready for bed" Keigo said looking over at me. "Okay!" I smile as I get up and kiss his cheek before walking off to take a shower.

I turned the water on then walked to the bedroom to get another one of Keigos shirts but this time I stole one of his pairs of sweatpants. I walked back to the bathroom and stripped my self of my clothes and any period soaked products.

I then got into the shower and smiled as I felt the hot water hit my skin. "Ahhh~ I love showers" I smile as I hear a knock at on the door. "Yes?" I asked as I heard Keigo chuckle. "Babybird Im gonna put your favorite movie on after you get out and we can just relax" Keigo said as I smiled widely. "YESSS! Okay thanks babe! I'll be out in a bit" I said as I hear Keigo walk away.

~after the shower~

After about 30 minutes I got out of the shower with a huge smile on my face. I tie my hair up then dry my body. Once my body is tried off I let my hair down and throw my hair in a towel. I put my clothes on and put get my night pads ready so much I don't have to worry about leaking. Once my hair was dry I took it out of the towel and brushed through it.

After I was done I'm the bathroom I walked into me and Keigo's bedroom to see my winged boyfriend reading a book while waiting for me. "wow the bird can read" I smiled as Keigo peaked his head up to see me. "and look a babybird can wear my shirt and pants" Keigo smiled as he closes his book and walks over to me.

"You look so fucking cute" Keigo said pulling me by the waist. "Shush birdie likes go watch the movie" I said as Keigo picks me up and walks over to the bed. He lays me down then lays down and pulls me into his arms.

"I promise I make this week less hell"

1365