highschool days ✨

I'm a UA 3rd year and apart of the big three! Me and my two best friends. Keigo Takami and Rumi. But being a big three member and having an unusual quirk is pretty hard to deal with. Everyone is always trying to bring me down and tell me I'm not as good as Keigo or Rumi.

Keigo has always been supportive of me and and has helped me block out the bullying. But Yu is probably the worst of the wort. All she does is hit on Keigo and tries to bring me down. Granted me and Keigo just started dating like last month but that doesn't matter.

"Keigo~!" I heard a voice call out to my boyfriend as we walked to our next class. "Hm? Oh hey Yu" Keigo said waving to her. "Hey babe I'll see you after class okay?" I said looking up at him. "Actually y/n I'll come with you we don't wanna be late. Yu I'll talk to you later" my boyfriend said walking away from me and Yu. "Y/n your on thin ice. Keigo doesny love you he's using you! Now stay they hell away from my future boyfriend!" Yu said slapping me. I fell to the floor from the force the the slap tears streaming down my face as the girl walked away. "Y/n are you com- y/n what happened?" I heard the voice of my boyfriend say. "Yu, she's mad that were dating because she likes you and she slapped me and told me to" I sobbed holding my check. "Told me to break up with you" I cried as the male gently picked me up. "Shhh let's go to the dorm, I'll tell the teachers you weren't feeling well and I'll take care of you." Keigo said brushing a stay hair behind my ear.

When w got back to the dorm keigo made sure to take care of me. "Kei you know you dont have to do this you have your own life too." I said looking up at my winged boyfriend. "I dont have too but that doesnt mean i dont want to babybird." Keigo said smiling as he cuddles me. "God I love you" I sighed looking up at him. "Your so beautiful..." Keigo said smiling at me. I leaned up at him and kissed him gently.

~the next day~

"Hey Kei?" i asked walking into the common room of the big three's dorm. "Whats up songbird?" Keigo asked turning his head away from the tv to meet my gaze. "Can we go to principal Nezu today?" I asked rubbing my arm gently. "Of course baby! Lets eat then get dressed." He smiled turning the tv off. "Yo birdie and baby carrot, where are yall going?" Runi asked walking into the room. "Oh Rumi! Keigo and i are gonna go to see Nezu, Yu attackd me yesterday and i wanna talk to Nezu about it" I said looking at the bunny like girl. "Oh? Is that why you and the bird weren't in classes  yesterday?" The female asked titling her head slightly. "Yeah it was, Kei found me crying after it happend so he helped me calm down. Plus he gave me cuddles!" I giggled as my winged boyfriend wrapped his arms and wings around my small body. "what can I say i love my babybird~." He cooed in my ear. "I love you too but we should really eat and change so we can leave." I giggled resting my hand on his cheek

Once me and keigo were finished eating we made our way to Nezu's office. "Hey Kei, what if they dont do anything about Yu's harassment?" I asked looking at my boyfriend. "Im sure they'll do something about it" Keigo said kissing the top of my head. "i hope so.." i said as i entered the principal's office.

"Hey Principal Nezu? Can i speak to you?" I asked as i nervously played with my thumb. "Ah yes of course! Mrs. Y/n and Keigo please take a seat!" Nezu said pointing to the sofa infront of him. Me and Keigo walk over to the seats and take a seat. "So what brings you here today mrs. y/n?" Nezu said giving me the full attention. "Well theres a student that likes Kei but me and Kei are dating so yesterday she threatend me and slapped me" I said l holding back tears. "shhh y/n take a deep breath babybird" Kei said rubbing my back. "Thanks Kei..." I sighed then looked up at Nezu. "mrs y/n who is this student that did this?" he asked looking at Keigo and I. "it was Yu, shes been bullying me for awhile me for a while now. Ever since i joind the big 3 shes been telling me things like; 'I was only pulled into the big three becuase they took pitty on me..." I said looking down. "Hey y/n baby look at me" Keigo said in a soft voice. I looked up only to be met by my boyfreinds soft lips. "Your strong and you deserve to be in the big 3." Keigo said smiling as he held my face. "Thank you kei..." i said then looked over at Nezu. "That was sweet but back to the situation y/n i want you to stay as far away from her as possible. Takami i want you stay with her until I can talk to her." Nezu said looking at us. "I ill thank you for listening to us" Keigo said holding me close. "Thank you principal Nezu." I said standing up with Keigo. "its no problem y/n thank you for telling me about this." Nezu said as we walked out of the office.

Once me and Keigo got back at the dorm I was trapped in a huge hug from him. "Kei? What's wrong baby?" I asked stroking his hair gently. "Why didn't you tell me when this started?" Keigo asked sounding pained. "Kei... I couldn't she would've made herself the victim... Im so sorry Keigo I should've told you..." i looked down my hands dropping to my side. "Y/n look at me" Keigo said lifting my chin to look at him. "None of it is your fault if anything it's yu's fault. Not mine, not yours" Keigo said looking into my pained e/c eyes. "Thank you..." I smiled as he kissed him deeply

"You'll always be my babybird"