🍋Stressed!Keigo x mother!reader

I could tell Keigo was starting to get stressed with work and being a parent to our little girl so I decided to take rose to a day care on Keigos day off so I could make it up to him. "Mommy! I'm really!" The small young girl said running to me and hugging my leg. "Hey little petal are your shoes on?" I asked picking up the small child and holding her close to me. "mhm! I have the ones daddy got me!" She smiled as she hugged me. That's right Keigo bought her cute little shoes that look like his hero outfit. "Alright sweetheart go out to the car I'm gonna let daddy know we're going out okay?" I said putting the child down. "Okay mommy!" She says as she runs out to the garage.

I walk up to Keigos office were he was working for the day and opened the door to see him working. "Keigo, rose is gonna go to hang out with some friends and she'll be sleeping over at rumi's place" I smiled as Keigo looks up from his pile of large paperwork "alright babybird stay safe" Keigo said smiling tirelessly at me. "Baby... please when I get home please take a break. Your working yourself too hard." I pleaded as I walk behind him and rub his shoulders. "I will babybird, I will I just wanna get some more paperwork done before I stop for the day" Keigo said looking up at me smiling softly. I smile softly and give him a quick kiss. "I love you baby get some water before I get home" I smile as he nods then shoves his face back into his work.

~time skip~

When I got home I could tell Keigo was still in his office working himself to the bone. I walk to his office again and walk into to see his wings and hair a mess. "Keigo Takami" I said as he snaps his head up. "fuck..." He mumbled as he looks at my figure in the doorway. "Get your ass up out of the chair and meet me in the bedroom" I say with a Stern voice. He sighed then nodded. I walked off to the shared bedroom and grab the two different brushes we have for both Keigos hair and wings. As soon as I sat down on the bed my tired husband walked in his muscles clearly tense and acting. "Baby...your wings and hair are a mess, not to mention you look like your in pain.." I said patting a part of the bed infront of me. "Babybird I'm fine I promise you don't need to worry" Keigo tried to protest as he sat down I front of me. "Nope I'm spoiling you today, you worked way to hard and your stressed behond believe" I said as I grabbed his wings brush and started to groom his wings. I could tell he was enjoying his wings being brushed becuase he was letting out softly coo's. I smile softly as I start humming softly as I gently brush his wings. "Y/n... Thank you" he sighs as he looks back at me. "Keigo there's no need to thank me baby I'm happy to help you" I smile and kiss his cheek softly before finished brushing his last few feathers. He looks back and see his wings are nice and slick and not a fuzzy mess. "You really do take good care of me huh" he says smiling. "It's my job~" I giggle softly before turning around and nuzzles into my chest.

I smile softly as I grab his hairbrush and start to brush his hair softly as he nuzzles more into my chest. I smile as I finish brushing through his hair. "Your the best wife ever..." He mumbles as he looks up at me. "Aw thanks bride!" I smile as I kiss his nose softly. "I'm gonna run a bath for you then I'll make dinner after that we can do whatever you want" I smile as he nods. "You really are spoiling me today huh?" Keigo smiled softly. "Shush birdie just relax while I start your bath" I smile as get up and start to run the bath for him.

I sit on the edge of the tub and feel the water temp and grab some special shampoo that we have for Keigos wings. After that I grabbed some epson salt and put it in the bath so he can relax. "Keigo baby your bath is done" I smile as he walks in the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. "Thanks baby" he smiles softly as he takes the towel off then gets in the bathtub. I blush softly as I grab a cup and wet his wings and hair. "It's just the perfect temperature too" he hummed smiling softly. " Know how to take care of my husband what can I say" I smile as he looks back and me. "God your just so fucking amazing and gorgeous" he said staring and my facial features. "Shut up ya dumb bird" I giggled as put some of the shampoo on my hands and starts to massage his wings. He coo's softly as I feel his wings relax. I giggle softly as I look at his face as he blushes softly. "You okay baby?" I smile softly and kiss his cheek. After I finish washing his wings i rinse them softly. Keigo looks back at me and smile softly. "What's wrong birdie didn't expect your wife to be one to take care of you like this?" I joked brushing a piece of hair out of his face.  "Not really my wife if caring but I didn't expect her to be this sweet." He smiled as he leans up and kisses me softly. "Dork" I smiled as I kiss back softly. I grab the other bottle of shampoo and put it in my hand and starts shampooing his hair.