chicken Baby? ✨ pregnant!reader pt2

Im about 5 months pregnant and holy shit this kid has been giving me hell. We found out we're having a baby girl and holy shit Keigo has become even more productive of his girls. "So Chickadee has any baby names jumped out at you?" My husband asked wrapping me in his arms and wings. "Rose, Rose Takami" i said not thinking of what I was saying. "Rose?" He thought as he kissed my head. "Tiny sweet little Rose Takami" he said smiling as if at any moment she was just gonna appear in his arms. "So Rose it is?" I asked smiling up at him. "Rose it is" Keigo said as he carried me to our shared bed. "Keig hun, I'm pregnant not dying you don't need to carry me everywhere" I said sighing into his chest. "i know but I don't want you to over work yourself." He said holding me close. "Damn birdbrain..."

~time skip brought to you by Keigo wearing a onesie to match Rose~

Any day, any hour, any second me and Keigo could meet our beautiful sweet little Rose. I could barely sleep knowing labor was knocking on the door. Keigo was a nervous reck thinking of ways to keep me and baby Rose safe. "Chickadee! Come eat" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Keigo, I'm so lucky to have him to help me through this pregnancy. "Can you bring me some food please? My fat ass is stuck on the bed. I've gained quite a bit of weight durring this pregnancy and to say I was insecure was a major understatement. "Y/n, your not fat" Keigo said walking into the room with a tray of spicy chicken. "I feel like it." I said running my hand over my stomach feeling a slight kick. "Your carrying my child y/n your the strongest woman I know because of it." He said holding me close. "God damn I'm lucky to have you" I sighed resting my head on his chest. I closed my eyes softly but not for long because my husband broke the silence. "Come one chickadee, lets get some food in ya" he said setting the food infront of me. "I want cuddles thoughhhh" i whined needy for my husband's cuddles. "Food then cuddles momma bird" Keigo said smiling softly. "cuddles and I eat?" I said with pleading eyes. "your so fucking lucky I can barely say no to you" he said opening his arms and wings so we could both get comfortable to cuddle and so I can feed myself and Rose who will soon be in this big world. "Everything is ready for this little chickpea" i said taking a bite of my food. "Yup, all that's missing is the baby" the blonde said resting his head on mine. "Everything feels so surreal, any minute I could go into labor and we could have our baby girl" I said quickly finishing my food. "Jeez that is crazy" the male said thinking of his life as a dad. "keig, you have to promise your gonna be extra careful on missions. Someone out there is wanting to tear you away from me. Especially yu." I sighed feeling Rose kick again. 'jeez kid your really rough today' i thought as I look up at my husband. "I promise my love bird that I'll be extremely careful on missions so I don't leave my beautiful wife and daughter" he said kissing my head softly.

~another beautiful time skip presented by Rose being born~

It was around midnight when I woke up to the pains from being pregnant. "God damn Rose... Sweetheart it's midnight let mommy sleep..." I sighed feeling more pain from her. I whimpered softly looking to my side to see Keigo sleeping soundly. "Keig..." I said tapping him gently. "Keigo, Rose is being a brat and it hurts" I whimpered as the pain got worse and worse. Keigo slowly woke up and looked at me. "Chickadee, what's wrong" he said sitting up and wraps his arms around me. "I-i don't know but our little chickpea is being so rough" I whimpered out as I cuddled up to him. Keigo looked at me in disbelief as he felt something wet and warm run down his leg. "Turtle dove I don't wanna alarm you but she's being rough because she wants out, and now" he said slightly panicking. Fear paints my face as I hide my face in his chest. "I-it hurts" I say causing Keigo to leap out of bed with me in his arms and running to grab our hospital bag. He hands it to me as he starts flying to the hospital. "Please hurry keig..." I begged holding onto his loose pajama shirt as I feel Rose continue to kick, punch, and pull on me. Tears now streaming down my face from the pain. "It's okay Chickadee we're here. Relax I'm right here" he said holding me as close as possible. Nurses rushing to our side. "Sir you have to give her to us" a nurse said to my husband who's still holding me. "Hell no! I made a promise that I wouldn't let my baby bird and chickpea out of my sight! Lead us to the damn room!" He yelled back as he held me in his wings, his arms still around me but they rest on my swollen stomach. "Fine, follow me!" The nurse said quickly walking to the room I would give birth in. "Keig... I wanna push" I said softly as the pain got worse. "Don't push yet chickadee, we have to get to the room. " He said kissing my tear stained cheeks.

The room was filled with my screams of agony as I was pushing. I was slightly crushing Keigos hand as I felt all the pressure release. The room was no longer filled with my cries but filled with my baby's cries. I felt tired. I felt so weak from doing so much pushing. "You did it, I'm so proud of you" Keigo cried kissing my head. I cried as I kissed him softly. "Is she okay?" I asked looking into my husband's eyes. "Shes beautiful and healthy" I heard a nurse say from across the room. "Thank god" I smiled relaxing as I hold Keigos hand tightly. "Keig go see her, go check on our baby girl" I smile at him letting his hand go.  He walks away and smiles at her.

Keigos pov

There she is. My beautiful daughter and holy shit she looks just like her mother if she had small wing muscles.   "Hey chickpea it's your dad" I said as the nurse hands me the small new born. "So tiny..." I said bringing her closer to me as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. "Keig I wanna see her too" I heard my beautiful wife say from her bed. "I'm coming Chickadee just give me a minute." I said as I look down at the infant in my arms "Rose I'm gonna protect you and your mom with my life. I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me and your mom" I said kissing her head softly.

Your pov

I watched as Keigo said something to Rose which made me smile brightly. After he said a mini speech to her he walked over to me with a small new born in his arms. "Shes perfect" I said tearing up bringing my husband and my new born daughter into a tight hug. "I love you guys..." I cried softly. "I love you too Chickadee" Keigo said smiling. "I love you too mama" Keigo said in a hight pitched voice. We both laughed and admired the small life we had created. "She reminds me so much of you, ya know that right"Keigo said as I hold Rose to my chest. "How so? Because everytime I see her I see you in her" I said smiling. "Whoever she looks like she's beautiful and she's gonna have to beat boys away" i joked as Keigo just mumbled about no guys around his chickpea.

A family with my Birdbrain is gonna be one hell of a experience.

1376 words