first times 🍋

I've been dating Keigo for about 6 months now and I haven't been better in my entire life. We may have been through alot together but we helped each other through it and that's why I love him so much. His cocky personality, charming smile, his enticing ash blonde hair, and his beautiful red wings are all things that make me fall in love with him all over again. Oh and I forgot to mention he's so sweet and takes care of me no matter what.

"Dove! I'm home, get dressed we're gonna go out for dinner" my boyfriend said flying into out penthouse. "Hey babe, I smiled walking up to him" what's the occasion?" I asked smiling as I wrapped my arms around him. "Nothing really, I just wanna treat us!" He replied wrapping his arms around my waist. "Sweet, where are we going?" I said walking away from him and to our shared bedroom. "Our usual" he said walking in the bedroom and changes out of his hero outfit. While he was changing behind me I changed into a shirt with a black pleaded skirt. Once I got my shirt on I felt two arms sneak around my waist. I smiled I looked up at him and placed a hand on his cheek. "can I help you?" I asked smiling. "Maybe alittle bit. You could give me endless amount of love" he said resting his head on my shoulder. "I promise to give you endless amount of love one we get home" I smile as I look at him. "Promise?" He asked with a pouty face. "Promise baby" I smiled pressing  a finger to his nose.

Once me and Keigo decided was finally time to pry ourselves away from each other we left for Keigos favorite yaki tori joint. We decided to walk since Keigos been flying all day and his wings need a break. "How was patrol?" I asked holding onto his arm knowing the press was taking pictures of us. "It was fine, nothing really happened today which I'm greatful for. Other than that we had a meeting and now here we are" he said looking down at me and gave me a beautiful smile. I smile back "that's good I always worry about you in case of a big villain attack" I said looking down as a said my worries. "Y/n you know that I'll always come home to you right?" He said as he stopped walking and brought his hands up to my cheeks. "I promise that I'll always be here to hold your face" he smiles before picking me up and carrying me to the restaurant. These are my favorite kinds of days.

Once we got to the restaurant we quickly sat down in a spot the staff always safe for us or a large party. Keigo sat acorss the table from me and we quickly ordered since we've been getting the same food from here since we first started dating. I smiled as Keigos excitement showed. I giggled at him "Keigo calm yourself" I giggled as he looked at me embarrassed. He nods slightly and turns his head to hide his red face. Soon the food came and both me and Keigo scarfed down his food barley giving me any time to eat my food. I laugh as I take a bit out of my food. His childish actions always make me so happy.

Once we were both done eating we left for a walk home. We left hand in hand smiling like idiots. That's when dirty thoughts flooded my head. I bit my lip blushing and decided I'd test my luck when we got home. Of course I was nervous, I haven't had sex since my ex and that was over 2 years ago! I guess Keigo sensed something was wrong so he rubbed his thumb against my hand "are you okay?" He asked with a worry tone. I looked up at him and smile "I'm fine! Don't worry!" I smiled with the normal care free smile I normally have.

Once we got home I put my plan into action, I walked to the couch and sat down "my feet hurt so much" I sighed as Keigo walked over and leaned over the couch behind me. I think he knows what I'm trying to do. "Will maybe some kisses help make my baby bird feel better?" He said with a cheeky smirk on his face. "Maybe" I said looking up at him. He gently places his hand on my face and started kissing me. The kiss felt magical! If we didn't need oxygen sooner or later we would've stayed like that forever! Once we both gasped due to lack of oxygen I could see the love in Keigos golden eyes. "Lovebird?" He asked rubbing my cheek with nothing but love in his eyes. "Birdie" I smiled leaning up and pulling him into a kiss again. I could feel Keigo getting excited since he was moving slightly. Without breaking the kiss he flew up and moved so he was right in front of me. The kiss was soon broken for the same reason as last time. Oxygen. "Your so gorgeous..." He said admiring me. He gently pulled me up by the waist and held me close. I could feel a certain little member starting to show himself. Guess he's just excited as I am. I placed my hands on his face and smiled at him. "Guess someone wants this as much as I do" I smiled as he blushed slightly. "Baby you could've just told me" he said before grabbing my ass. "I guess it embarrassing asking. I have done it since e/n and I'm kinda nervous" I laughed slightly. His eyes looked loving but nervous at my words. "Lovebird thats been years!" He said now holding my face with both hands.  "I know that's why I'm nervous. But Keigo, I trust you, not only that but I love you" I smiled as I pull him into a deep loving kiss. Keigos movement were hesitant but bold in the end. He grabbed me my the waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he started making his way to our bedroom.

Once we were in the bathroom and pried ourselves off of each other Keigo set me down on the bed and hovered over me. He removed my shirt and planted small kisses up my body as the shirt left me arms. "Let me spoil you love bird" he says looking up at me. I noded this is the first I've ever seen Keigo act this way. It's cute!

~keigos pov~

God she drives me crazy she's so beautiful and her body is just built so well. How did I get so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like this? "Please lovebird let me spoil you" I said looking up at her taking a break from leaving small kisses all over her. "K-keigo" her voice sounded surprised but happy. She nodded softly and smiled. I leaned down to her stomach and gave it a kiss "this stomach of yours. Beautiful" I said planting the kiss in the middle of her stomach. I moved to her waist and gave both her hips a kiss. "these hips, this waist so fucking grab able and so fucking perfect" I said before going up to her breasts. I unhooked her bra and gave both her breasts a kiss. "These, you may hate them, hate the size. But lovebird they are beautiful" I said before hovering over her face and planting a kiss on her lips. "These lips all mine and so fucking kissable" I said brushing her hair out of her face.

~your POV~

After Keigo was done placing small kisses over my torso and my lips he moved down to my lower have and gently pulled my skirt down. He looked up at me before removing my panties. I nodded softly my face now a deep red. He then removed my panties and slowly started placing kisses agents my lower half. I bit my lip not wanting my moans to be heard. "let me hear you lovebird, let me hear that sweet voice of yours baby" Keigo said softly in a voice I've never heard before. A mix of love, lust, at passion. I hesitantly let my moans fill the room and it just seemed the more my voice let out moans Keigo just got more and more excited.

Keigo soon stopped placing kisses on my lower and started stripping himself. Of course I've seen Keigo naked but I've sever seen him exited. I blushed at the size of him. "Lovebird, are you sure you want this? We can stop here and I can take care of little hawks" he said nervously. He was needy. Really needy. "Keigo it's okay I'm ready" I smiled softly. He nodded slightly before lining himself up with me.

He slowly pushed himself in giving me time to adjust and enough time for any pain to set aside. Once all the pain was gone and he was all the way in I let out a satisfied hum. "You can move baby" I said biting my lip in pleasure. He nodded slightly as she started rolling his hips. I moaned out in pleasure as he continues to move his hips. "D-damn baby" he said grunting slightly as he moved to hold my hips. "F-fuck~!" He moans out as he feels a rush of pleasure. We both grip each other tightly as we feel our release coming in quick. Keigos movement became quick but shallow due to my clamping down. At the end of it I ended up breaking first and Keigo not long after.

After we were gone panting we cuddled and snuggled up against each other. "You did so well for me my little babybird" he smiled brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I nuzzled my head into his chest smiling softly but feeling extremely tired from the days activities. "I love you" I said closing my eyes. I felt something warm lay over any part of my body that wasn't covered. A blanket, always to sweet and thoughtful.

"I love you too lovebird, get some sleep"

1721 words

This has been sitting in my drafts for a while now and barley even started so I decided to finish it up. I wasn't expecting to get as many requests as I have to I've been back tracked on them. Anyway I hope you liked it!