When You and Keigo Play Cards Against Humanity

This is a peace offering for being gone for so long- its short but enjoy

On our days of me and Keigo just wanna dick around and play stupid funny games. This week we decided to get together with some of our friends and play cards against humanity. "This is gonna be funny as hell" Rumi said, smirking as she and Keigo got some snacks and drinks ready. "this'll be so much fun" I smiled as Keigo just hums in agreement. "Alright lovebirds hurry up and get over here so we can start, y/n your card zard first!" Kayama said as she dealt out the cards to everyone. "Okay, okay we're coming" I smiled as I held a few glasses filled with a variety of different drinks. Keigo followed behind me scared to see how this would play out since he's never played before. Once we got to the table i picked up a black card and read it aloud " Blank, is the best job ever!" i said placing the card on the table so everyone could see. Keigo was first to place a card, then Rumi, next was Kayama, Shota, and lastly was Rei. "a 3-inch methamphetamine pipe" I read raising a brow. "The world's worst human being," I said smiling slightly. "Penis pendants!" I laughed reading the card. "Pick up of the litter of sex slaves" I wheezed as everyone snickerd or smiled. "Lastly, feeding Christians to lions" i said laughing. That was the card that threw everyone over the edge. "The last one definitely won" I said trying to catch my breath. "Yes!" Keigo celebrated laughing his ass off. "Good job birdie, that was funny as hell" I said wiping tears from my eyes. 

 It was gonna be a fun night.