christmas the birdie

All the years I've know Keigo I've always know he loves the holidays. Being in the hero committee since he was little had taken quite a bit from what a normal child would get. That being said Keigo tends to go all out durring the holidays matching onesies, fuzzy socks for both of us, Christmas movies every night when he gets home, and he decorates the whole penthouse.

"Keigo I'm home birdie" I smiled as I walked in the penthouse to see a giant fake Christmas tree. I smile and shake my head as Keigo flies to me. "Dove! Do you like tree? We can decorate it together!" Keigo smiled as he picks me up. "it looks great birdie! But we'll need to get more ornaments" I said as I held onto my husband. "I know but it looks so pretty!" Keigo smiled as he sets me down. "Okay okay how about this after we eat dinner we'll go out to the mall and get things to decorate the tree" I smiled as he kisses my head softly. "Deal! But right now I want cuddles!" Keigo smiled as I hold onto him. "alright! Let's go watch some movies" I smiled as Keigo picked me up and flew to the bedroom. "which movie do you wanna watch kei?" I smiled as I grabbed the remote. "Hm, you pick Dove" Keigo smiled as he pulled me closer.

~time skip~

After we fished the movie me and Keigo decided we would go out for dinner that way we could just pick up the decorations while we're out. "kei are you ready?" I asked and Keigo nodded excitedly. "Alright baby let's go. And try not to break anything that includes myself and or your body" I smiled as Keigo just nodded not noticing his wings were flapping in excitement. "Lets go before you explode out of excitement" I giggled as Keigo picked me up and flew to our favorite restaurant.

Once we got to the restaurant Keigo wasted no time getting into the restaurant. "Hello y/n and hawks how are you today?" The waiter or my friend Kylie. "Hey kylie! We're good just the bird is excited about Christmas so is our room open?" I asked as Keigos wings continued to flutter as he nods. "yeah of course! Follow me!" She smiled as she grabbed the menus. Keigo put me down then we walked back to our usual room. (For any confusion they give them a small party room so Keigo isn't hitting people with his wings and so y/n and Keigo have some privacy.) Once we got to the room Keigo ran to sit down. "Hawks baby try and calm yourself we're in public" I giggled before looking over at kylie. "Sorry about him his really hyper, were going Christmas decoration shopping after this" I smiled as she just brushed it off. "It's fine don't worry about it! It's totally fine I hear he got this year off so I'm not surprised he's hyper" she giggled as I just sheepishly rubbed my neck. "Anyway! I'll be back in a bit to take your drink order!" Kylie said before walking out of the room. "Keigo hun, were gonna be here for a bit so try and calm down." I smiled as Keigo just nodded. I walked over to him and sat on his leg and pet his wings softly to help him calm down. (This is a clean chapter get your mind out of the gutter >:0) Keigo let out a soft sigh before smiling. "Thanks dove sorry if I'm alot to handle this time of year" Keigo said kissing my cheek softly. "It's okay Keigo I understand that your excited and I am too but you need to calm down or your gonna overwelme yourself" I smiled as Keigo rests his head in my neck and nods. I smile and pet his wings more as I feel him relax and calm down. "Slight bird malfunction..." I whispered as Keigo chuckled. "Do you know what drink your gonna get?" Keigo asked into my neck. "Yeah a Pepsi do you know what your gonna get Christmas birdie?" I asked as Keigo nodded. "A water I need some with all the excitement" he said as kylie walks back in and smiles at the cute sence infront of her. "Hey girlie were ready for drinks" I smile as kylie nods. "go ahead in all ears!" She smiled down at us. " A Pepsi for me please and a water for Christmas bird here" I smiled as I play with one of his feathers. "Alright! Once I come back with. Your drinks I'll take your food order!" She smiles then leaves.

"Alright birdie I'm gonna need you to let go of me so I can sit in my seat" I smiled as Keigo just shakes his head no. "baby I need you to let go" I giggle as he lets out a groan. "But whyyyy?" He complained. "Baby I really need you to let go you can still hold my hand or have a hand on my thigh if you want." I giggled as he just groaned and lifted his head from my neck. "thanks baby!" I smiled as I kiss his nose then get up and sit in the seat next to him. He wasted no time grabbing my hand and holding it tightly. I giggle before kylie walks back in but out of breath like she was running to our room. "Kylie are you alright?" I asked standing up and walking over to her. "Y-yeah just a creepy customer..." She said as she walks over to the table and sets our drinks down. I look over at Keigo before Keigo grabs her arm gently. "Sit down for a minute you could pass out if you overwelme yourself and freak yourself out." Keigo smiled softly causing her to relax and sit down. "What happend exactly?" I asked looking at Keigo signaling for him to go talk to her boss. He nods then walks out of the room to where the office is. "I was walking here after checking up on a table and this guy just kinda smiled at me then slapped my ass. That's when I ran here for some kind of safety" she said shaking slightly. "Okay take a sip of my water and just stay here. I'm gonna go with hawks and we'll get everything worked out." I said standing up and walking out of the room.

While I was walking where Keigo was I could feel some creepy stare on me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a guy smirking at me. "Can I help you sir?" I asked stopping in my tracks causing people who knew me as the number two pro heros wife stared at me. "No, not at all just interesting the number to hero and his wife are here" he smirked before I continue to look over my should. "Wipe that discussing grin off your face I'm married" I said before walking off to Keigo.

~time skip cause I don't want alot of drama in this~

After we took care of all that and we ate we started making our way to the mall hand in hand. "What kind of ornaments do you want for this tree kei?" I asked as my husband thought for a second. "I don't know but I do know I want to get a special one for us this year." Keigo said looking forward. "A special one?" I asked looking up at him. "like a couple ornament! It would be really cute!" Keigo smiled brightly. "Your so cute" I smiled as Keigo blushed softly.

As we approached the mall I could feel Keigo getting excited again. "kei try and stay calm" I smiled as his grip on my hand tightened. "And don't crush my hand" I giggled as Keigo freaked out slightly. "Shit lovebird I didn't hurt you did I?" Keigo said freaking out slightly. "I'm fine birdie you didn't hurt me" I smiled as he let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry lovebird I really didn't mean to squeeze your hand that tight" he said as he used his other hand to rub the back of his neck. "Keigo baby it's fine don't worry!" I smiled as he looks down and smiles at me. "come on love bird let's go get the decorations" Keigo smiled before dragging me into the mall.

~time skip~

After me and Keigo bought all the decorations Keigo was quick to fly us home so we could decorate the tree so the second we got home he zoomed to the tree with the ornaments in hand. "Keigo wait for me!" I yelled dropping any bags in my arms and ran to where he was. "Here dove you put the tree skirt on!" Keigo said throwing the tree skirt at me. I catch it giggling. "Alright but your gonna need to move" I smiled as he stepped out of the way. I got down on the floor and crawled under the tree the and tied the Santa themed tree skirt around the base of the tree.

Once I was about the crawl out from under the tree I was dragged out by my feet. I squealed before I was pulled up into my husband's arms. Before I could comprehend what was happening Keigo kissed me softly. I smiled softly and kissed him back. "I love you my small little love bird" I smiled and hugged him. "merry early Christmas" Keigo said handing me a small box. "Keigo? What is this birdie?" I asked looking at the box. "It's for you!" He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "D-do you want me to open it now?" I asked blushing. "Yeah!" He smiled as he watched me open the box to reveal a gold chain with a diamond feather on it. "k-kei it's beautiful! Thank you" I said tears threatening to fall down my face. I hugged him tightly as he just chuckled. "I thought it would look good on you... It's really pretty and your pretty too..." Keigo blushed hiding his face slightly. "Thanks Keigo I love it" I smiled blushing brightly.

"This holiday season will be better with you home"

1719 words