a forbidden love 🍋

Kinda based off of a request by
CookieCrackhead

You see I'm a vigilante on the run but I'm dating a hero? Doesn't make much sense does it but the hero it is just throws the whole definition of logic out the window. You see I'm dating the number two hero in japan. Hawks or as I call him Keigo. I guess Keigo can't bring himself to turn me in. We've been best friends since childhood and only just started dating.

Keigo has been so supportive of my work and my morals but in the eyes of the public and other heros I kill people that do legal things, I guess it's like taking an eye for an eye. Sex trafficking? Yeah no your getting killed for that shit. Abuse? Go to hell. All that I don't care who you are your gonna burn in hell. Yet to the heros I kill in cold blood even though they know damn well that the people deserve it! Even Keigo has said it himself, the heros have down right said that I'm in the right but I still need to be taken down because people's lives are in danger. Pathetic.

"Y/n~" Keigo cooed from the entrance of his house where I stay hidden durring the day. "Kei~" I giggled from the bedroom where I'm playing video games on the tv. "Why am I not surprised" he laughed looking at the screen to see me playing Mario Cart. "Shut up birdie it's the game I use to kick your ass in when we were younger" I laughed looking up to meet my boyfriend golden honey eyes. "How can someone so dangerous be so god damn cute and soft" he smiled but then his smile dropped. I paused my game and got up and placed my hand on his cheeks. "What's wrong what happend?" I said looking into his eyes trying to read what happened. "Y/n there gonna start putting heavy searches out for you" he said worry lacing his voice. "Kei... At any moment I can leave I can leave the whole vigilante life behind and spend the rest of my life here with you day in day out just give me the word" I said scared for the both of us. "Y/n I can't take that away from you! I can't take your freedom away from you!" Keigo said on the brink of tears. "Keigo just because I stop doesn't mean I lose my freedom! I can dye my hair change my appearance and then I can live a normal life! We don't have to worry about the pain, the worry, the suffering. We can be a normal couple" I said as his wings wrapped around me. "Please y/n I love you but I don't want to lose you... I need you in the god forsaken world that's outcastes us." Keigo said pulling me into a hug. "I'll stop this vigilante bullshit, from now on I'm all yours..." I said looking up and pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss.

Things got heated pretty quickly, the mix of lust, love, and worry were all in a mix of the make out session. "I'm never fucking letting you go" Keigo growled in my ear as he bit my ear softly. "K-kei" I blushed as I felt him push me down on our bed. "What's wrong my little vigilante? Can't take a hero?" Keigo asked as he gently cupped my breast. I smirked and moaned then moved my hand to the bungle in his pants and squeezed it. Keigo let out a groan as he looks down at me "what's wrong hero? Can't take a vigilante?" I asked smirking at him knowing I'm gonna dom tonight.

I squeezed Keigos bulge again so I could weaken him enough to build up the power to flip us so I sat on his lap. "How the hell did this happen so quickly" Keigo asked looking up at me. "Well your little vigilante here is dangerous~" I smirked as I stripped myself then gave Keigo a soft kiss on the lips. "im gonna sit on your face you better make me proud~" I giggled as Keigo nods. I smirk more as I move so once I sit down in siting on Keigos face. I sit down and feel Keigo start kissing and licking my womanhood. I moan softly as I run my fingers through Keigos hair. "Good boy kei~" I moan out as I smile.

The more keigo licks and kissing my womanhood the more I praise him and give him small little touches. "Look at that little Keigo~ is your mommy turning you on that much?" I smirk as I look at see Keigos bulge is much bigger. "Y/n w-what the hell" Keigo groaned out as I lay down on him and start taking off his pants to tease him alittle.

Once I get his pants and boxers off I start rubbing and blowing hot air on his shaft. I feel Keigos breath hitch as he continues to eat me. "G-good boy Keigo" I moaned as I take Keigos shaft in my mouth. "A-ahh babybird" Keigo moans out as I take more if his shaft in my mouth inch by inch. I smirk as I feel Keigo moaning into my clit as I suck on his shaft. I reach down to his wings and play with his feathers. "B-babybird~!" Keigo moaned out as I felt him cum. "Good boy Keigo~" I said as I take his shaft out of my mouth. "Now tell me my sweet little hero what do you want your mommy to do?" I asked petting his head smiling softly. "Y/n I want you-" I slap his ass before he could finish his sentence. "Did I hear you call me y/n instead of Mommy?" I asked looking at him. "Y/n-" Keigo said before I played with one of his feathers. "You better call me mommy or you won't get anything sweet little Keigo" I smiled as I get off his face and sit so his shaft rests on my ass. "M-mommy please f-fuck my cock" Keigo said begging. "Good boy~" I said as I sit up and sits down so his cock is lined up with my womanhood so when I sat down his whole cock was shoved inside of me.

"M-mommy~!" Keigo moaned out as I start moving my hips so I bounce up and down. "G-good boy Keigo, good boy~" I moaned out as I ride my hips agents his. I smile as I ride my hips agents his more. "T-thank you mommy thank you for fucking my dumb cock~" Keigo moans out gripping my waist. "good boy~" I moan out as I bounce faster causing his shaft to got deeper and deeper.

Before we knew it we were both at our orgasm. "Y-you did so good my little Keigo" I gasped out as Keigo lifts me off his shaft and lays me next to him. "I love you so much y/n" Keigo said kissing my head softly.

"I love you too so much"
1195 words