Math Homework

Firstly, I want to tag the-writing-girl because I needed help writing this oneshot and she was able help me plan this one out. So I want to mention her because she basically did all the work for me 😂.

(Also this one is the longest oneshot I've written.)

Y/N was on a toilet in her school bathroom a hand on her forehead. She looked down at the test in front of her. There were to pink lines, which meant only one thing.

Recently, she had decided to take the test because she had started to feel morning sickness everyday. It all started after she and and her math teacher had gotten together. They were just doing an after school homework help when, well, things got out of control.

She was only a senior in highschool. How could she possibly raise a child by herself? And most importantly, what would her math teacher think when she would have to tell him?

Holding back her tears, Y/N stuffed the pregnancy test in her pocket and grabbed her things. She had stayed in the bathroom long enough to miss class. Long enough to miss her math class.

She swiftly walked to her class and she stopped in front of the door. Sucking in her breath, her hand curled around the door handle and she opened it. Everyone was already inside, her math teacher, Shoto Todoroki , looked up at her and smiled warmly at her.

Some students took a quick glance at her before going back to their work. Y/N looked at her teacher. He mouthed "meet me after class." She just nodded and sat down at her seat.

There were a couple of math sheets on her desk, but Y/N wasn't worried about them. Instead, for the rest of the class period, she was worrying over what Todoroki would say if she told him that she was carrying his child.

This didn't got unnoticed by Todoroki of course, he simply watched her with a concerned face. Something is up with her. I hope everything is alright.

Then, the bell rang, signaling that the class period was over. The students hurried to pack their things and leave. Not without two girl winking at their math teacher before leaving. Y/N was so scared she wasn't even distraught over that.

After the classroom had emptied, Y/N just sat in her seat, staring at her lap. She was holding the pregnancy test. Todoroki got up and crouched in front of her.

"Love, what's troubling you? You seem sad." Todoroki said, gently grasping her hand. Y/N put the test back her pocket, hoping he wouldn't see.

"What is that?" He asked, gesturing to her pocket. Y/N sighed and put her hand over his own. "I have something to tell you." She looked into his mismatched eyes.

"What is it?" Todoroki asked, concern laced in his voice. She swallowed nervously. Her hand went back into her pocket and she took out the test. Looking away, Y/N showed him.

She heard a gasp and she felt his tighten his hold on her. Y/N held back tears, still looking away from him.

Some students came into the classroom, for the next period. They both stood up quickly. Y/N looked up at her teacher. "Meet me after school." He whispered in her ear.

She just nodded and put the test back in her pocket. Todoroki wrote a tardy slip for her and she left quickly, not wanting to be in the room any longer.

Todoroki watched her go, and he looked down at his papers. They didn't seem to peak his interest anymore. He fixed his glasses and started the next class.

All day in school, Y/N was glum and she didn't feel like doing anything. She wasn't sure if it was because she was pregnant, or the fact that she was scared Todoroki would have a bad reaction to it.