Bird In A Cage | Yandere Todoroki pt. 2

The song that comes after Tag, Your It, is Milk and Cookies, which continues the story. Enjoy!

The hero scooped the unconscious girl in his arms and hugged her closely to his chest. He watched her sleep, and smiled to himself. Her sleeping face entranced him every single time. Todoroki couldn't help but nuzzle his nose with hers.

Another person was crossing the street ahead of them two, so Todoroki ran away with Y/N still in his arms. He ran to his house.

🤍Hours Later❤️

Y/N woke up in a foreign room, shook held her head and looked around it. It wasn't her bedroom. But someone else's. It was nice, with a canopy bed and a balcony, she wondered who lived in such a nice place.

"I've seen you've woken up, my darling. Is the bed comfortable enough for you?"

Y/N whipped her head to the owner of the voice. It was a man with red and white hair and a scar over his eye...

"Wait! I know you! Your the number two pro hero Shoto!" She exclaimed. The girl tried moving her hands but realized her hands were chained to the bed.

"What are you doing to me?!" She tried to pull her wrists out of the cuffs, only to find out her efforts were fruitless. Todoroki smirked.

"I've brought you to my home. Well, it's our home now. Here you will be safe, away from the cold, harsh world. No one will take you away from me..." He stepped closer and began to crawl on the bed towards her.

The frightened girl inched backward, but her back hit the headboard and pillows. His face inched closer, until they were almost touching. Y/N squeezed her eyes shut.

She felt his get farther away. But felt him nuzzle his face into her neck and neck and inhaled her scent. "Ahh~ you smell so sweet~"

"P-please, stop...!" The H/C female pleaded, trying to move her body away from the lovesick man in front of her. "H-heroes d-don't do this!"

That made him pause and pull away from her. He gazed deeply into her eyes. "I may be a hero but that doesn't mean I won't get what I want. You mean more than my career, you know."

Then he went back to her neck and began kissing her nape. Y/N struggled to figure out a way to escape before it was too late.

"Please let me out of these cuffs, I want to feel y-you." Y/N said. In her mind, that was the least thing she wanted to do now. But she remembered there was the chloroform rag still in his hoodie pocket, hopefully she could get to it.

Todoroki slid his hand up and intertwined her fingers with his. "If I let you go, you won't try and run away?" He asked.

"I-I promise."

Hesitantly, he froze the cuffs, and they shattered, releasing her hands. "Do what you promised." He said, staring into her eyes.

She gulped before bringing her arms around his neck and pulling him in to kiss him, Y/N was beyond disgusted but kept on her little act. The hero brought his hands to her cheeks and caressed them as their lips clashed together.

Thinking he was distracted, Y/N carefully took one hand from his neck and brought it lower, still being careful. She slid her hand into his pocket, careful not to touch him. Her fingers grasped around the little rag in his pocket.

Do it now! Her mind screamed at her. As fast as she could, her hand pulled away from his pocket and latched itself onto his mouth. Todoroki struggled against her, but the chemical had already entered his nose.

He collapsed on her, completely knocked out. Y/N let out a sigh of relief, that it was all over. She pushed his large figure off from her and ran around the huge penthouse, looking for a way out.

Finally, she found the exit, the front door, and scrambled to unlock it and rush out. Sweet freedom, never tested better.

Little did she know, this was only the beginning.