My Yandere Academia

Her fingers desperately tried to untie the tight knot that bound her hands together. Her feet tried to escape its rope bindings, only to find her efforts of escaping fruitless.

"Oh my love~! We can finally be together forever~! Just like we wanted!"

❤️Before This Happened❤️

Y/N had walked in her class and sat down, waiting for the day to begin. It was like any normal day. So normal it seemed boring.

She took out a pencil from her bag and played with it. That is until her eyes were covered.

"Guess who~"

"Shoto is that you?" Y/N giggled.

"Your one and only." He uncovered her eyes and kissed her cheek. "Good morning."

"Oh, good morning to you too."

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and nuzzled his face into her neck from behind.

She smelled nice, like pink lilies and bamboo. It was her favorite spray. He knew, of course.

He knew everything about her. Even things that she never told him. He found out by himself. Kind of obsessive if you ask me.

His soft lips began to pepper kisses along her neck. Y/N giggled at the ticklish sensation.

Aizawa walked in the room with his hands in his pockets. "Alright lets get to work."

Todoroki growled when he couldn't spend more time with his girlfriend. "It's okay Sho. We have lunch period to spend time together alright?" She whispered to him.

"But I don't want to leave you."

"Your not. I'm right here."

"Get to your seat, Todoroki. I'm not asking twice." Aizawa scolded him.

The Todoroki rolled his eyes in absolute annoyance before dropping himself in his seat.

His classmates watched him with curiosity. They never see him like that. He was always the quiet aloof kind of guy. They were surprised to see him express so much emotion.

All day during classes, Todoroki paid no attention to Aizawa. Instead, he fixed his eyes on his girlfriend, Y/N. She was always busy writing notes or reading a textbook to notice her lover's stare.

He loved everything about her. From the way she eagerly wrote down important notes, or twirled a lock of hair when the lesson got boring.

I want to have you forever. In my arms forever. With nothing to come between us. I will make sure it happens nothing will get in my way. Even in death, we will be together. Me and you are tied. That's how it will always be.

The lunch bell rang and broke his trance on his love. He got up and grabbed Y/N's hand. Lacing his fingers with her own, he began leading her to the lunch room.

"Why are you in such a hurry, Sho?"

"Because I want to be with you."

"Wow! I didn't know you were so needy now."

"I can't help that I am. Now let's go."

He lead her to the roof and they sat on a bench together. "Is something wrong Sho? Your not usually like this."

"I'm perfectly fine. With you that is. Without you, I feel alone and sad. So will you always be mine?"

"Of course. Your acting like I will leave you forever. I won't. I would never. I love you after all."

Todoroki smiled softly. "I love you too. More than you can imagine."

And he was true to his word. Y/N didn't realize how lovesick he was for her.

They ate their bento boxes together, having a nice conversation to lighten the day. And sharing a box of pocky at the end.

Both of them put away their boxes and got ready to leave. Y/N was putting away her own box when suddenly a cloth covered her mouth. She struggled and called for help but then her consciousness faded.

❤️Present❤️

"S-Shoto?! What's happening?! Why am I tied up like this?! Tell me this isn't your doing!"

"I must apologize. Your tied up because I want you to be with me forever. And I won't let you leave. You don't have a choice. You will be mine. Whether you like it or not."

"Stop this Sho! This has to be a prank or something! It's not funny!"

"It's no prank. This is all real. My love for you is real. Don't you realize it?"

"I do! I love you Sho! But you don't have to do all this! In fact I'm getting scared of you!"

"Don't be scared~. I promise to be gentle to you~. Unless you want me to be rough with you~."

"Please let me go Sho! This isn't what heroes do!"

"Heroes? This has nothing to do with heroes. It has do only with you and I."

He stepped closer and crouched to her level. His fingers held her chin gently. "I'm doing this for us. For me and you."

Tears escaped Y/N's eyes. "No! I don't want this! I don't love you anymore! I don't even know who you are! Just let me go!"

"Never. I can't let you go~! Your my one and only! Of course I won't let you go! Your mine forever darling~!"

He dove into her neck and began licking and biting her soft skin, leaving his marks on her.

Y/N cried out, hoping someone would hear her. "Don't worry darling. We can make as much noise as we want. These walls are soundproof. Made just for you."

The lovesick boy continued to mark her skin with his teeth, making Y/N shake with fear.

When he finished marking her skin, he brought her chin up to his level and shared a passionate kiss with her. One kiss turned into two, then three, then more than Y/N could count.

"Oh my love~!" He said as she counties to kiss her delicate lips. "Your lips are so sweet~! So addicting~!"

Y/N just cried, unable to do anything. Her quirk was useless. She could only read minds, a quirk that was useless in her situation.

He stuck his tongue inside her mouth forcefully, claiming the insides of her mouth.

Todoroki pulled away for a breath and gazed into her eyes. "I love you. So much. And I won't let you go. No matter what."

He had a creepy grin on his face that matched one of a yandere's.