Who? | Omega Verse AU

**Not related to any previous oneshots written with the Omega verse AU**

F/N - Father's Name
M/N - Mother's Name

Requested by: @ShoutoWetSocks

Danger.

That was all that ran through Y/N's mind anymore.

It was where she lived that gave her chills down her spine. Especially at night.

Her little village consisted only of Omegas. They had gotten together and created a small community in a clearing in a forest.

Though this had risks, because Alphas were always on the hunt for Omegas. Mainly because they were in need of a mate, and mates were hard to come by in these times.

They would often hide from the Alphas, because some Alphas would take advantage of the Omegas, scaring them.

The Omegas thought they had hid deep enough in the forest that the Alphas wouldn't sniff them out. How wrong they were.

❤️That Night❤️

While the Omega villagers were peacefully sleeping that night, a group of Alphas found their village and started to raid everything, including kidnapping potential mates.

There was chaos everywhere, and by the time Y/N had woken up, she searched for her parents, but they were nowhere to be found.

In the midst of the chaos, Y/N took the initiative and ran. Far, far, far away, until she didn't even know where she was going. She didn't want to get kidnapped by the Alphas.

It was dark, windy, and creepy. All alone, she continued to walk through the forest, wanting an end to the infinite tree maze.

Rubbing her arms, Y/N tried to get warmth from the least bit she had left.

Of course, this meant that her eyes weren't focused on where she was going, as her body was about to hit a tree, somebody harshly pulled her out of the way.

"Oof!"

"Are you alright? You didn't get hit did you?"

Y/N looked up and saw a handsome stranger with red and white hair, holding her in his arms, with a stoic face.

"No, I'm fine." Y/N repositioned herself and brushed out the wrinkles in her clothes.

She noticed he had grey and turquoise eyes they were beautiful. And he also had some kind of scar over his left eye, making him even more beautiful.

"So, who are you?"

"Me? My name is Y/N. And well, there isn't anything special about me."

"Why are you out here all alone? It's not safe to be out alone at night."

"Well, you see, my village was destroyed and raided by a group of Alphas. I merely escaped so I did not get kidnapped. Luckily."

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Say, do you mind coming with me? My pack is friendly."

"Are you an Alpha?"