Villains will be Villains

Not me having an Unknown (MM) phase now 😭

The house was dark and silent as the male entered his home. His red and white hair swayed with him as he made his way to the bedroom. It was equally as quiet with the rest of the house, giving it an eerie vibe.

The man stood over the bed, watching his wife peacefully sleep, seemingly taking a walk in her dreams. The villain walked over to her side of the bed and crouched next to her, studying her calm, sleeping face.

Just seeing her made him fall in love with her even more. He placed a loving kiss to her forehead and stood up. The male stripped of his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his undergarments, but he switched to some sweatpants but no shirt.

After he had finished changing, he made his way to the large, king sized bed they had and climbed in with his wife, settling under the sheets and hugging her close her his chest.

She hummed in her sleep, feeling her husband's strong arms around her waist. The male drifted off into his sleep, feeling the comfort his wife gave him, just being there.

❤️Later in the Night❤️

The villain stirred in his sleep, and brought his arms closer to him. His eyes snapped open when he realized his wife wasn't next to him, sleeping as she was a while ago.

He looked around the room frantically, searching for his beloved, but only to face darkness. "Y/N?!" His voice echoed into the dark, empty room.

The male swiftly grabbed a shirt laying on a chair next to the desk and slipped it on. He searched the penthouse, finding no one else residing there with him.

He called her name multiple times, hoping she would respond and to find the feeling of relief. But no one responded to him.

The male ran to the bedroom, looking for clues of her disappearance. There was a note on his wife's nightstand. He grabbed it and read it carefully.

Dear Todoroki,

Meet me at the warehouse on Mei street if you want to see your precious wife again.

He crumpled up the note in anger, dropping it and storming out of the door, starting his car and practically speeding to his destination. The streets were dead, the city was like a ghost town. Except for a few late night gas stations still open.

The warehouse finally came into view, so he stopped and sprinted to the heavy wooden doors. Using his adrenaline and strength, he forced the doors open, to find his wife tied to a chair, with a hooded figure standing behind her.

"You let me wife go right now!" He shouted at the hooded man, activating his fire and ice. His fire lit up the dark room, illuminating his wife's tear stained face. She was gritting her teeth, trying to rebel against her captor.

"You brat! Stop moving around!" A masculine voice shouted at the female, slapping her across the face.

"Don't you touch her!" The furious villain yelled at the hooded man. "Oh but I wouldn't come another step closer, Shoto Todoroki."

The figure took out a knife and held it to the female's throat. "Don't move, or you might accidentally kill yourself." The whispered in her ear. "Your a crazy b*stard." She spat at him.

"What do you want?!"

"I want revenge. Your dead body. A soul for a soul." (get my reference?)

"What do you mean?!"

"You killed my sister, she was a hero, something greater than you!"

"I kill heroes who aren't worthy of being heroes, much like Stain. It was her fault. Enough of this chit chat, I don't have time to deal with nobodies like you. Your sister should have thought of her choices before executing them."

"You crazy b*astard!" 

The hooded villain was about to plunge the knife in the female's throat, but she used the chair leg and smashed it into the man's foot, causing him to drop the knife. He let out a grunt of pain.

"Stupid little sh*t." He spat.

The two quirked villain used this opportunity to create some ice that froze the helpless villain to the floor. "I don't think you knew what kind of danger you were getting yourself into." The red and white haired male said, walking towards the two of them.

He used his left side and burned off the bindings holding his wife captive. "Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, bringing his hand to her cheek and gently massaging it.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks to you."

She sprung off from the chair and embraced him, feeling the familiar comfort from before the whole kidnapping incident happened.

He embraced her back before creating a sharp piece of ice in his hand. "I must finish what I started, my love." His voice spoke in her ear.

"No please, spare him. That's enough killing for one day, Shoto. Let's just go home." His dear wife pleaded him. The villain thought for a moment before approaching the hooded man.

"Your lucky that my wife has convinced me to spare you. If she had not, you wouldn't be here to listen to my words. Don't ever come near me or my wife again." He threatened.

"Let's go home now." The icy villain said to his wife.

Just some scenario that has roamed my head for a while