Im Sorry | Villain Todoroki pt. 2

I totally forgot about writing the yes and no endings to the first part I deeply apologize! 😅

Yes Ending:

"I know this may be abrupt, but I want to get back with you."

"..."

"I know you probably still don't forgive me but-"

He didn't finish his sentence as Y/N already threw her arms around his torso and hugged him, tears threatening to escape as she clung onto him.

"I am still angry with you, but, I'm sure I can give you another chance. If your willing to not leave me again that is." She said as she pulled away.

Todoroki smiled. "I promise to never leave you again. I'm so grateful that your willing to give me a second chance." He said.

Y/N opened the door fully to let him in. Todoroki walked inside and let the familiarity sink in as he stood inside his old home. Y/N was busy tending to her cut, which caught his attention.

"What happened to you?" He asked, holding her finger. "I was cutting vegetables for dinner when you showed up and I accidentally cut myself."

Todoroki took the bandaid that she was holding and carefully wrapped it around her finger tip. When he had finished, he brought her finger to his lips and kissed it.

Y/N blushed. "I'm sorry I caused you to cut yourself. My deepest apologies Y/N." Todoroki said. But she shook her head. "No it's okay. Really. But now, I just want you to help me finish dinner."

"Okay. Anything for you." He followed her into the kitchen, and together, they finished preparing dinner. They are together, talking about nothing and everything, catching up. It was perfect.

No Ending:

"I know this may be abrupt, but I want to get back with you."

"..."

"I know you probably still don't forgive me but-"

"No I still haven't forgiven you yet. I don't I ever can. I do miss you, but I don't think I could handle being with you. I'm afraid you will break my heart again, Shoto."

"I promise I won't! Give me another chance! I will stay with you and never leave you again!"

"I'm sorry Shoto, I can't. Just leave okay? You deserve a better girlfriend than me. Go find someone else and get your happily ever after. I can only hope for mine."

"Y/N wait!"

But it was too late, she had already closed the door on him. He just stood there, staring at the door, broken hearted. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Truly, I am."

Y/N sank to the floor, her back against the door with her knees pulled to her chest. The cut on her finger was long forgotten. She sobbed into her knees, feeling nothing but pain.