Boyfriend Material

Requested by: xXAmberUwUXx

Sunlight poured into the room through the curtains, making Todoroki slowly wake up from his deep sleep. The male opened his eyes to see his girlfriend still wrapped in his arms

But something warm and wet was seeping onto his leg, so a pang of panic shot through his stomach. Todoroki swiftly threw the covers off of him and his girlfriend.

His mismatched eyes widened when he saw a pool of blood on his thighs and on Y/N's pajama pants. The poor boy was still new to girl stuff so he panicked slightly and began for shake her awake.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up! Your bleeding!" He whisper yelled. She began to wake up and open her eyes. "What do you want?" She asked in a sleepy voice while sitting up and fixing her bed head.

"Your bleeding! Where are you hurt?!" The male asked, not sure what to do in this situation. "Bleeding?" Y/N looked down at her legs to see blood soaking her pants and the bed sheets.

"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me. I hate this so much." She facepalmed herself and completely ignored Todoroki's questions. "I hate periods. Why do men have it easy?!" One of her many mood swings was already starting to kick in.

Frustrated, tears began to peak at the female's eyes. "What's wrong my love?! Please tell me!" Todoroki grasped her shoulders and gently lifted her chin to meet his gaze. "I'm on my period, Shoto. I hate it so much."

He embraced her and gently began to rub circles into her back. "It's alright. Don't waste your tears. I'll help you clean up. Besides new sheets and clothes, what else do you need?" Todoroki finally began to calm down a bit.

"Can you get more pads for me? I'm running out, I forgot to buy more last time. And I need painkillers for my cramps too."

"Alright. I'll go get those for you. Why don't you take a shower? I'll have your stuff ready for you by then." He kissed her forehead and began gathering the bedsheets get them clean.

Just then, Fuyumi, Todoroki's older sister peeked her head in through the doorway. "Is everything alright in here? I heard someone crying."

"Everything is fine. But, could you help me get these clean? Y/N just had her period." Fuyumi nodded and took the dirty sheets away.

Once that was taken care of, Todoroki quickly got dressed and left his house to go get the stuff his girlfriend needed. He found himself in the feminine products aisle staring at all the different types of pads. Which one do I even get? She didn't specify what kind she uses.

Without thinking, he grabbed two packages of two different brands and quickly left the aisle. He had already found the painkillers in the pharmacy section. But before he left, he decided to get Y/N some of her favorite candy before leaving. He thought it would cheer her up.

Paying and leaving, he left the store as quickly as he could so his girlfriend could have the supplies she needed as soon as possible. When he arrived home, the house was quiet and the shower was off, meaning she was already finished.

The male knocked on the door to his own room. "Y/N? Can I come in?" He heard a muffled yes from the other side. His fingers turned slid the door open slowly. She was sitting on his bed, which now had new sheets on it, waiting for him.

He smiled and handed her the bag he was holding. "I got you the stuff you needed. I also got some of your favorite candy, I know you like it a lot." Todoroki took a seat next to Y/N.

She began to smile and tear up slightly. "Thank you Shoto! Your the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for! I'm so lucky to have you! I love you so much!" Y/N threw her arms over him and hugged him tightly.

His arms wrapped tightly around her waist to hug her back. "I love you so much too. I don't know what I did to deserve you."