Over Protective

Requested by: kelly20008

"This is the third time now, Katsuki! I'm 16 years old I can take care of myself!"

"Damn brat! Just be careful! I don't want you getting hurt!"

The hero course class all watched as Bakugo and his twin sister, Y/N were arguing in the dorm kitchen. The hotheaded hero turned to Todoroki and pointed at him. "Icyhot! Treat my sister right or I'll rip your damn body to pieces!"

"I've already promised many times that I would. There is nothing to worry about, Bakugo."

"Katsuki please! Your making a scene again! Let's just go to class! Or sensei will get mad!"

The angry Pomeranian huffed and stomped away, leaving the whole class sweat dropping. "Come on let's go." The annoyed female grabbed her boyfriend's hand and began dragging him away.

Once they were out of earshot of the class, Todoroki began to speak. "Why do you think Bakugo is so protective of you?"

She rolled her eyes. "He still thinks of me as his baby sister. I'm not a baby anymore though! I can take care of myself. He thinks that you will break my heart or something."

"I wouldn't, I've told him many times. But he still bothers me about it."

"Well, that's what happens when you got an explosive, overprotective older brother."

"Just as long as we avoid him he won't bother us right?"

"No, it's not that simple. He always keeps an eye on me. He probably has somebody from the Bakusquad watching me."

"Well then, why don't we go on a date off campus? I'll make sure they don't follow us. Just something nice with me and you?"

"I'd like that. Hopefully they won't intrude on us like they've done multiple times." The female rolled her eyes playfully.

❤️During Class❤️

The classes of the day went by particularly smoothly today. Except for the fact that Bakugo kept glaring at Y/N's boyfriend the whole day. It seemed like he hated him more than he ever had since the two of them started dating.

Finally, lunchtime rolled around, it seemed that today was one of the slow days and lunch just took its sweet time today.

Both Y/N and Todoroki were in the lunch line, picking up some drinks to go with their meals. Y/N had picked up (favorite drink), and Todoroki picked up a carton of strawberry milk.

After getting their drinks and food, Todoroki had dragged Y/N somewhere outside, away from the noisy cafeteria. Also away from the Bakusquad.

There was a garden at the side of the main building where the students with plant related quirks hung out after school. The icyhot hero took his girlfriend there a lot to have lunch, to get away from the fuss and bother of the rest of the students.

"So how are you holding up with the schoolwork and everything? Do you need me to help you?" He asked, slurping on some noodles right after.

"No, not really. My grades are fine. But I'll admit it, the work isn't easy."

"Well, UA is a prestigious hero school, so why wouldn't the work be difficult?"

"I know, it's fine."

There was a moment of silence between the two, as Y/N sipped at her drink and stared at the green grass she was sitting on.

"Where do you want to go for our date later? I chose last time, it's your turn now."