Boss Fight | Akame Ga Kill AU

So Todoroki plays as Esdeath, who has the ice imperial arms. He won't have a fire side in this one shot, only the ice imperial arms.

Y/N plays as Tatsumi, well you won't have a big role in it. Just in the end of the one shot.

Deku plays as Akame, who fights Todoroki in the end of the anime.

This one shot is about the last battle of Akame Ga Kill, Esdeath VS Akame. It's mostly about the battle more than romance. If you have not watched Akame Ga Kill, I don't think you really need to watch it to understand. (I will try to explain it within the story as much as I can.)

Izuku held Y/N in his arms, there was blood dripping down from her head and onto her face. Her eyes closed, never to be opened again.

Todoroki stood a distance away from Y/N and Izuku. Staring at them both.

"Y/N died because she was weak." He put a hand to his heart. "But what is this feeling?" He looked down and clenched his uniform he wore.

Remaining soldiers were running at Todoroki, their weapons ready. "There is General Todoroki! He is the only one left! Get him!" They shouted.

"A pathetic kingdom like this." He mumbled.

Izuku saw what he was ready to do. "Don't do it!" He shouted at him. Todoroki ignored him.

"Should be eradicated!" He yelled before making a circular ice wall and it began freezing the soldiers alive.

The wall surrounded Izuku and Todoroki, creating a arena made of ice.

Shouta Aizawa ran and saw the giant ice wall. He gasped and furrowed his dark brows.

Todoroki turned to his opponent. "So your Izuku?" He said.

"You've lost." Izuku responded.

"The empire has lost. But my hunt continues."

"Your hunt? The war's over." Izuku raised a brow.

Todoroki reaches for the rapier at his side. He was very skilled in using it.

"I'll move on to the next battlefield. And if I don't find it, I'll simply create one." He said, resting his hand on the hilt of the rapier.

"For the sake of peace in the new world, I can't let someone like you live." Izuku replied also putting his hand on his blade.

"I don't need your tedious little speech. If you want to stop me, show me your strength!" Todoroki drew his blade and smirked at his opponent.

Izuku drew his blade as well.

"Izuku! Kill Todoroki!" Aizawa shouted to him over the wall.

Izuku heard him and charged at Todoroki. "Eliminate." He muttered.

"I will crush you!" Todoroki charged as well.

They met in the middle, blocking each other's blade.

Using a free hand, Todoroki created a ice dagger, swinging it at Izuku. He quickly dodged out of the way, some of his hair being cut.

Todoroki created sharp ice diamonds that surrounded him and sent them toward Izuku.

He sliced them all before seeing Todoroki in front of his face. His hand extended.

"Freeze." Izuku cut off one of his wrist guards and Todoroki froze that instead of his hand.

Then he sliced it, hoping to cut off Todoroki's hand. He moved it out of t he way an was expecting to see Izuku.

He gasped not seeing him on the ground but instead in the air.