The VR Hero: Cybernite

Recently, in Class 1-A, there have been rumors that their teacher Aizawa was going to let a new student into their class.

They've been whispering mostly about her quirk, how it was so interesting and different from anything quirk anyone has ever seen.

Of course, Bakugo, the class's most competitive and angry classmate. He overheard the rumor and was angered by it. But also glad, because it meant more competition for the number one hero spot.

The rumors were confirmed one day when Aizawa walked into class one fateful morning.

"Alright. Today we are having a new student. She is from America and is a transfer student. Please treat her well. Understood?"

"Hai!"

"L/N, you may come in."

Outside in the hall, Y/N sucked in a nervous breath before advancing into Class 1A. She was greeted with a lot of the students whispering to each other.

"Please introduce yourself, L/N." Aizawa said in a tired voice.

"Hello. My name is Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She said in a quiet voice. The girl shuffled a bit, the class intimidating her by a lot. My social anxiety can't with this!

Already the girl had enticed most of the class. Midoriya, already found her quirk interesting and wanted to ask more about it. Bakugo, who was ready to start a competition with her. And of course, Mineta was ready to jump on her being the pervert he was.

"There is a empty desk in the back, you can sit in, we had a extra one made for you. Alright! The rest of you take out your notebooks and start copying notes down about our topic for today!" Aizawa began teaching the class.

❤️Lunch Hour❤️

After their class ended, everyone went to lunch. Y/N was one of the last ones to leave the classroom. She enjoyed taking her time packing up her things.

Walking into the lunch room, she was greeted with the delicious smell of Lunch Rush's cooking. "Wow! Schools in America aren't anything like this!" she excitedly said to herself before picking a lane.

After Y/N got her lunch, she saw her new classmate Midoriya run up to her holding a note book and pencil in his hands. "Hey! Y/N! I heard a lot about your quirk! Can I take some notes about it?! Sorry! I like learning more and more about people's quirks!"

She could tell he was one of those people who liked learning about new things. "Sure! Um can I sit with you may be?"

"Oh! Yeah sure! I hope you don't mind sitting with some of our other classmates though!"

"Oh no! It's okay! Just lead the way!"

Midoriya showed her to their table, where Uraraka, Iida, and Asui all sat. They waved to her as she took a seat next to Midoriya.

"Y/N! These are Tsu, Iida, and Uraraka! My friends!"

"Oh! I'm hi!" She waved timidly.

During the lunch, Y/N got along quite well with the group, and accepted them as some friendly classmates.

❤️Back In Class❤️

All Might burst in the door and marched to the front podium like he always did. Wow! I actually get to see All Might in the flesh! He is a well known hero in America too!

She listened to his spiel about their hero training for today. The students would be paired up, but since there is an odd number, (don't at me if my math is wrong) Y/N would have two partners.