Strange | Serial Killer AU

Y/N L/N walked down the streets of Tokyo watching the stores that she passed by.

It was a peaceful night, and Y/N wanted to treat herself to something nice, since she got her paycheck today.

She had been saving up her checks recently, but today she wanted to treat herself, so she decided to go to one of her favorite restaurants.

It was kind of expensive to eat there, and she didn't go often. Mostly because of the price tags.

Finding the restaurant, she smiled, opening the door and walking inside.

A hostess waiting at the front grinned. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" She asked.

Y/N shook her head no. "Ok, then are you the only one?" She asked the second question.

"Yes, how long is the wait?" Y/N asked. "About 10 minutes, is that okay?" The hostess asked.

She nodded and took a seat near the hostess's podium.

Y/N looked around the restaurant, she spotted a new worker, well she didn't see them last time when she last visited.

He was really handsome, almost hot. He was serving a family of four their food, but she couldn't tell what was behind that look he had on his face.

He was smiling, but Y/N could detect a fake smile from almost anywhere. After all, she fake smiled a lot. Y/N didn't prefer to smile if she didn't have to.

She watched him, seeing him deliver the food and then walk back toward the kitchen. His smile faded into a emotionless, empty expression.

Y/N felt sorry for him, she wondered what is causing his pain. Or the reason he was like that.

"Miss?" The hostess snapped her out of her trance.

Y/N looked up. "Yes?" She replied. "Your table is ready."

"Oh okay." Y/N got up and followed the hostess.

"Your waiter will be with you soon." The hostess smiled at her, leaving.

Y/N glanced at the menu, finding her favorite dish, (insert your favorite food).

"Hello. I'm Todoroki. How at I help you this fine evening?"

Y/N looked up to see the handsome waiter she was watching earlier.

His hair was split into two colors, snow white on the right, and crimson red on the left.

His eyes here grey on the right, and ocean turquoise on the left. A scar covered his turquoise eye, but Y/N found if attractive. He also wore glasses, which made him more cuter in Y/N's eyes.

"Oh, hi! I'm, Y/N. I really like your hair by the way." She smilies shyly at him.

He touched his hair and blushed a bit. "Um, thanks?" He smiled slightly.

When he smiled, she could tell it wasn't a fake one. It was real.

"Anyway, what would you like to order?" He asked, getting his pen and notepad out.

"(Favorite food) please." She said, looking at the menu again to make sure she got the order right.

He wrote it down and looked back at her. "Yes, of course. I'll go get that right away for you." He shot her a real smile again.

Y/N then began to fish out her phone from her pocket.

Scrolling through her Instagram, she saw pictures of her friends and her, at an anime store, smiling and showing what they each got.