Puppets and Tricks

Inspired by Melanie Martinez's song 'Show and Tell'. ⬆️ Listen to the song when you read this oneshot! I promise it will match the story you are about to read! The cover sound so hot change my mind...! This is my favorite Melanie Martinez song by the way.

F/c - favorite color

"Have you seen the new hero museum yet?! It's so cool! The models look so real!"

"No way! You got to go?! I want to see it so bad! I heard it got so many people on the opening day!"

Recently, a new museum had opened up in Japan, near the UA high school. It had different models of heroes. The museum was run by a woman who was rumored to be villain, but no one believed it. Like why would a villain open up a museum about heroes?

But, some heroes had gone missing too, around the time the museum opened. The police couldn't track them, or contact them. Like they vanished suddenly.

"Wait! Uraraka-san! What museum where you talking about? I want to see it!" Midoriya said.

"It's the new hero model museum that opened! I bet you would want to see it Deku!"

Class 1-A was chatting away about the new museum, except for one student, Todoroki Shoto. He was skeptical about the new place, that there was more to it than just a museum.

He wanted to find out what happened to the heroes that disappeared. Todoroki suspected that the museum had to do with their disappearances.

After school, he wanted to go to the museum and see if he could find any clues. If he wanted to shut down the museum, he would need some proof.

❤️Lunchtime❤️

"Todoroki-kun! What do you think of the new museum? You've been quieter than normal today." Midoriya said, wanting to start a conversation with his friend.

"Oh me? I don't know. I think it's okay." Todoroki mumbled, while playing with his soba noodles.

"Have you seen it yet?"

"No."

"Well, Uraraka-san, Iida-kun, and I are going to go see it after school today! Want to come with us?"

"No thank you."

"That alright maybe next time!"

"Yeah."

The rest of lunch went on with Todoroki pushing his noodles around in the plate. There is something wrong with that museum. I know there is.

❤️After School❤️

Finally. The time that Todoroki had been waiting for. He packed up his things quickly but was stopped by Midoriya in the doorway.

"Todoroki-kun! Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Midoriya asked one last time.

"No thank you. I'm fine. See you tomorrow Midoriya."

"Alright! See you!" He waved and ran off with Uraraka and Iida.

Furrowing his brows, Todoroki walked away to the other direction.

When he arrived at the museum, there was a short line to get in. While he was waiting, his phone rang.

Really old man? Right now? Todoroki declined the call. He wasn't in the mood to listen to one of his rants again. More like he never wanted to listen to them.

It was his turn and he went inside, holding his bag strap. Inside, we're the models of the heroes, such as All Might, Best Jeanist, Mount Lady, and more.