Chapter 32

Anti

"Oh woah- Anti look, they have roses in the windowsill!!" Chade blurted out in excitement, he leaned forward to look at the huge hotel building.
The sight of the hotel amazed me an ounce, but the outside wasn't the surprising part. The inside was.

I got out of the car and made my way to open the back door, grabbed our bags and went into the hotel with Chase.
The hotel shouldn't be like the other one we went to a week ago, shouldn't be dirty and drenched in other people's fluids.

I opened the door letter Chase walk through first, he smiled at me. The thing that caught me off guard was when his hand ran across the side of my neck and down my shoulder to wrist.
After he looked away, i looked down and smile to myself.

-

Sean

That night, we all sat in the living room playing games, chatting and eating pizza.
It was nice to see my friends again, they get to stay the night which makes it more fun for everyone.
I can see Jackie and Bing getting along pretty well, just as Marvin and Dark seem to be... Complaining about how disgusting some people are, and wilford seems to... Well.. wilford being wilford.

"Uh, hey where's yan?"

"Ah, he vent in stairs"
Henrik points.
I get up off of the sofa and made my way upstairs.
I look down the hall and see that all of the doors are closed.
'All of the doors seem to be closed... Except for...fuck.'
I run down the hallway to the cracked door, seeing yan sitting on Anti's bed holding one of his knives.

"Ha- s-senp-"

"I AM A STRAIGHT-.. MAN AND I AM-ALSO-DATING-SOMEONE,-PLEASEGET-OUT-OF-HIS-ROOM-" I rush the red haired man out of the dirty room and out into the hallway.
In his hands still holds that knife, but quickly I grab it and toss it on Anti's bed and shut the door frantically.
"Please- please don't go in his room.."

I look up from the ground, as to see him staring at me with his large red eyes and his fluffy red hair in his face.
"Ha-...hi.."

I sigh. "Ok, look bud. I kind of.. not really hate to break it to ya, but I'm already dating somebody, infact I'm straight. But hopefully you find somebody else to love." I politely decline.
"Wh... Fine."

"Thank you, also please don-"

"I want Jackie!"
...

"You can't have Jackie either,"

"How about-"

"Ok. No. Chase has kids, Jackie has a crush on marvin, Anti I think is probably straight. Just no. Sorry, but no."

"...."