Chapter 14

Chase

Dinner happens in 20 minutes..and I don't think im even going..Whatever. I'll just replace Sean's plans with mine, and I plan on drinking...and...crying.
Whiskey would do some good me good for whatever I have to cry about.

I go to my suitcase and pull on a PMA hoodie and some Adidas sweatpants, It was kinda cold outside anyways.
Grabbing my phone and heading out the door.

Sean

Me, Henrik, Jackie and Marvin sit at the table.
"So...what about anti and chase?" Marvin asks. "Well..anti I kinda suspected not to come...but chase...i don't know why he wouldn't show up" I said.

"They could be fucking right now- for all we know." Marvin said. In the corner of my eye, I see Jackie's face twist in disgust.
"Ok..no- disgusting. They would never do that... especially anti.." I say, reassuring Marvin.
"Well, it IS anti we're talking about.." Marvin joked. To me it wasn't funny but from next to me, I hear henrik snicker.

I got kinda mad because they were supposed to show up and all they're doing in joking about the situation.

Anti

I was debating myself whether or not I should go get myself silly-ass drunk. Like I'd have anything better to do, I should probably go try to get chase to pet me back inside. It's cold out here and im wearing a t-shirt, Id need to do something to pass the time

Grabbing my cigarettes from and pulling one out of the small box, placing the cigarette in my mouth and cupping my hand around the lighter. As i lit my cigarette, i couldn't help but shake the feeling that i was being watched.

To me, It was nerve-racking. The feeling started to really mess with me, my glitch became stronger as I started to itch and scratch myself. This normally never happens to me...but very rarely.
This is an anxiety attack. My breathing started to pick up pace, my body was trembling.

Due to my breathing, I started to become lightheaded and dizzy.
I stood up but seconds later, my body gave out and i collapsed. As my vision became blurry and dark, i heard something unexpected.

"Anti!!" A voice called out, and before i could see who it was..

I was already passed out.