chapter 17

Last day of vacation.. Today the ship heads back to the docks.
We have 5 hours or more before we actually make it.
This ship has pools and a few slides, it has a Crystal Museum. But it was just a big room entirely made out of crystals and shards.

Keep in mind, we aren't in the middle of a lake... More like..the ocean, Atlantic ocean.

It was kinda...dull of the egos not to do anything except for the dinner party, even though only 4 people showed up.
Not like it matters now.
Plus, they have a while to do something.. Anything, like, go swimming.

Like i said, it doesn't matter.

Jackie

Me and Marvin sat in our room, I guess he isn't going to do anything for the next five hours. Five hours..That's not too long, I guess i could go enjoy my remaining time on this ship.

"Hey marv, I'm going out. I'll be back later."

"Whatever" yeah..ok.. 'whatever'.
I walked down the hallway....this is a reallllllyyyy long hallway.
I started to pick up my pace, speed walking, jogging and then running at full speed.
I got faster and faster, as i reached the end of the hallway i slowed down.

As i came to a full stop, i bent over and put my hands on my knees.
I broke a sweat for a second there. I took a breath and then stood up.

I coughed a bit and kept walking, i came up to an elevator and pressed the button.

As the elevator opened, sean jumped out yelling BOO.
I stumbled back a bit as i put my arms up in defense.
"You asshole!!" I whisper- cream.

"Hah! Your Highness," sean laughed, sean walks out of the elevator as i walked in.
The elevator ended up on the top floor, walking through the main hall and up the stairs.

Today is Chase's birthday and i didn't get him anything! Shit!
I walked around and found a gift a shop.
Running inside and looking around.

I saw a few things i could buy chase.
Like a name tag, or shirt.
I could buy him a mug... Or a bottle of champagne.
Yeah. I'll buy him alcohol.

But.. Where could i buy that from??

I walk out of the gift shop and look around.
Im in the dining hall where we were supposed to meet up the other night, looking to my left i see the kitchen doors. Nice.

I make my way over to the door and open them, i see a lady and a kid, the kid looks about...7.. Mabey 8 years old.

The kid turns around and looks at me as he gasps.

"Wooah!! Jackie boy man!!!!!!" The kid said as he ran over to me and started hugging my legs, i placed my hand over his head and tuffled his hair.

The woman walked over to me and smiled.
"Oh hey, uh, sorry you're not supposed to be back here." She said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Right.. I was wondering if you had any...uh... Wine. I'll pay you $60."
"$60?" She giggles.

"Fine.. Uh.. Hows $80 work for ya?"

"Come on in, we have 'Mayacamas Cabernet Sauvignon', which is $190.
We also have 'Bevan Cellars Ontogeny' and costs $201.
And lastly we have 'Casanova Di Neri Brunello Di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova',  This one costs $245.
All the three are red wine, one is from Germany, the other from Italy, and one from the USA. which one would you like?" She asks.

And here i thought i was only gonna pay her $80..

"Ill take... The one from Italy and Germany" I said and i reached into my wallet and pulled out $200. Giving it to her, She gave me the two bottles and started to walk away. "Hey wait!" I stopped.

"You can't be seen walking out with champagne, you need to have a bag." She said as she reached down and picked up a white bag with pink flowers on it.

"Oh thank you-"

"MR. JACKABOYMAN!!"

Sorry this took FOR EEVVEERRRR to make, its just that stupid online schoolin' crap.

Anyway i know Chase's birthday was on the 11th but HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CHASE!!!