chapter 20

(Idk what the fuck i drew but damn he looks fine.)

Anti

I watched chase carefully lean over the railing, in fact, he was leaning kinda far. Here's my chance.

I brought my hands up and grabbed his shoulders, "BAAH!!" I screamed, making chase scream as well.

He jumped back and pushed me a bit, he looked pissed a bit. Worth it.

"Don't do that- you scared me!!" He whines, i smile, lightly slapping the side of his face.
"You're so cute when you're mad, love" I tease, he sighs in exhaust. Perfect.

"Why are you being...so...touchy ...all of the sudden?" He asks, he looks up at me.
I think for a second, 'touchy,'...why am i being so 'touchy?'. Mh.

"Am i being 'touchy?" I ask him.
He looks at me for a second.
"Well- that's-"

"CAUSE I'LL SHOW YOU TOUCHY" I yell as my body launches twords him, my hands going for his sides.

As i start to tickle him, he shifts all his weight backwards, making him fall backwards. He grabs my arm in the process, as we both tumble to the ground.

I continue to tickle him, the hysterical laughter amuses me. I watch his face go red as he shifts his mouth into words but only laughter comes out.

I feel his knee go up as i feel his leg wrap around me, he shifts his weight as it sends me flipping over on my back.
I think what surprised me most is that he is now on top of me.

As he sat down on me, i sucked in my breath. He grabbed my wrists and put them above my head.
"Haha! I got you! -You can't tickle me anymore!" He laughed, i looked up at him. Shocked actually.

"Ah..hah...heh...ha, what?" He swallowed, catching more air.

"Well if it isn't a sight for sore eyes!" I teased. He looked at me puzzled, i tracked my eyes down his body as he was sitting on me.

"What do you mean?" Chase asked as he looked down to find out he was sitting directly on my crotch, he gasped quickly as he got off.
I laughed a bit.

"Oh my god..." He whispered, i sat up and watched him turn around and look at me.
I reached for my cigarettes, lighter as well.

Chase

I watched anti flick his lighter and brought it up the cigarette, I've never smoked a cigarette but guess i kinda want to.

"Uh- anti?" He looked at me, "yeah?" He said.

"What's.. Smoking a cigarette like?" I asked him, i watched him look at his lighter as he brought the cigarette up to his mouth.

"Well.. When you're inhaling, you can feel a burning in the back of your throat, then you'll feel it in your chest, as if you were about to burp but instead you cough. Rather therapeutic to me.
Then you exhale, watch all the smoke come out." He explained, i watched the end of his cigarette turn red as he did the following.

"Uhm... Can.. Can i try?" I ask, he looked at me for a second, he turned around to see if anyone was watching.

"Uh.. Why?" He asked, as he turned his body twords me, with a laugh.
I stopped for a second, why do i want to? I look at him.

"I'd just like.. To know.." I watch as anti rolled his eyes slightly as he handed me his cigarette, "once. Ok?" He said.
"Ok" i took the cigarette from him.

I looked closely at it before i put it up to my lips.

Ok, inhale... Then exhale.

I sucked in smoke from the cigarette, i could already feel it burning like anti said it would, when it pasted to my lungs, it wasn't burning but it felt heavy.

As i exhaled, i coughed, watching all the smoke puff out of my mouth.

Me and anti smiled at each other as i did it again.

"Chase are you smoking?!" Sean gasped as he pushed anti aside, taking the cigarette from my hand.
"Sean-" anti was cut off, "sean it's not what it looks like!" I said, sean looked at the cigarette and then tossed it overboard.

"You could get cancer, lung cancer or.. Ugh- you could die from it!" Sean said, his expression changed, attention going to anti.

"You. Why would you give him that?" Sean said. I looked at anti, anti looked at me over Sean's shoulder.

"Sorry sean, i kinda... Pressured him into doing it. Sorry." Anti said with a smile. "Whatever- look. I'll drop this if you don't do it again, understood?" Sean said, anti laughed. "Stood-under!" Anti joked.

As sean walked off with nothing else to say, me and anti looked and started to laugh.