Chapter 24

Jackie

We're going down the interstate, headphones in and volume turned up all the way.

(I don't know what kind of music jackie would listen to.. Probably fall out boy or some shit like that- comment me what you think he listens to)

With the volume turned up like this, its startin' to give me a headache.
As i mouth the lyrics looking out the window with emotional expressions on my face, i look to see chase laughing at me.

I quickly rip the earbuds out of my ears and look at him.
"What? Stop laughing at me" I said, chase start laughing more and more. I was overcome with pure embarrassment- jesus- fucking Christ somebody end me.

"Chase stop laughing at me!-seeeaaaaan make him stop laughing at me!!" I whine.
"Why is he laughing at you?"

"HE-"

"HAHA-HAHAHAHAHA" Chase choked up laughing, looking up with his eyes wide.
"CHASE!"
Anti started laughing as well, then Marvin started.

"Marv noooooo" I groan, pulling hoodie over my head and face, pulling both of the strings to hide my face.
Out of all of them. Anti is actually laughing AND MARVIN IS LAUGHING AT ME TOO. NOOO.

Sometimes, laughter can be contagious- still, some people fail to notice that.

"Can you all be quite?! I'm trying to read" Henrik chirped.
The laughter died down.

"Ahah.. Sorry hen" Chase said, he snuggled down comfortable in the gray leather seat. His white LAUGH hoodie fluffed around.

"You read on car trips? Eh... Well.. When you get sick and puke in this truck, im rubbing your nose in it." Anti said.

"I... Oh-" henrik closed the book and put it next to him.
Wow. Just wow.
And when anti threatens you, hah, you bet your ass you'd listen if you didn't the first time.

Chase

I wasn't a big fan of threatening people, but only if i have to, ya know?

I looked out the window, slouching in my sean with my arms crossed.
Im still tired, and what kind of fucked up dream did i have.

Don't what?

I sigh, knowing that it was just some random, stupid dream.

We got off of the interstate, and stopped.

"Anti?" Sean said. Anti had his head on the steering wheel as we waited at the red light.
"You alright?" He asked.

The demon coughed, "yeah im fine." I felt the car moving, i watched as anti put his arm on sean's chest and slammed back on the brakes.

Everybody in the truck came forward. Jackie, almost hitting his head on the seat in front of him.

The car the lane next to us pulled a fat u-turn in front of us at a green light, stupid dumbasses need to learn how to fucking drive.

"Zhat's just reckless as all hell" henrik spoke.
The truck started moving again.
"Everybody ok?" Sean asked at he turned around.
"Sean, sit back" Anti sighed, sean sat properly in his seat and got back on his phone.
The distressed heavy breathing started from anti, even though his breathing was decreasing, i Could just.. Feel how anxious he was.
He must have really bad anxiety, trying not to kill all of us at once and even if one of us were to survive, they still would blame him for the murder even if he didn't mean to.

But i have a feeling that he's trying extra hard not to kill us.

I lean up to his seat, bringing both my hands up to his shoulders and rubbing them lightly with my thumbs, i whispered in his ear.
"Now I Really owe you a backrub, Babe"