Chapter 26

Chase

The truck came to a stop in our driveway, hearing it being put and park and turning off.

I opened my door, got out and closed it as everyone else did. We all raced to the house and up the stairs and to the front door.
"COME ON SEAN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Jackie said, sean unlocked the door to watch all the egos burst into the house.
Both me and jackie dashed to the downstairs bathroom.

Due to the sheer panic almost of pissing myself, i grabbed Jackie and pushed him to the side before he entered the bathroom.
Closed the door and locked it.

(TIMESKIP MOTHERFUUUU-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY MOTHERFUCKER DIDN'T CHA'??)

I was walking up the stairs to my room, the very last door on the right.
I open my door to the half dark room, daylight pouring into my room.

I turn the light of and close the door, finally home, not under thousands of miles of water. (Probably)
As i take off my belt, my phone of my bed vibrates.
Throwing the belt on the floor next to me, i pick it up and look.

I have more fan art from tumblr and Instagram, lots of people are very, very talented with art.
No, seriously. They take time and effort into drawing us and i personally think it's amazing.

I put my phone down when i hear a knock at my door.
"Come in"

The door opened, i looked at sean.
"Hey, im making sandwiches if you want one come down.." He said and walked off.
Oh hell yeah, sean makes the best sandwiches!
I get off of my bed and run down into the kitchen.

I see jackie sitting on the counter, marvin and henrik at the table, and sean making a sandwich.
"Where's anti?" I ask, jackie, with a mouth full of food points behind me.
"He's outside" sean says for jackie, which makes sense because jackie has enough manners not to talk with a mouth full of food.

I nod and go outside, from the porch i see anti under his truck. Hell is he doing?

I walk down the porch steps and walk to him.
"Hey"

"Can you hand me that?" He pointed at dirty rag next to his tire.
I picked it up carefully, trying not to get anything on my hands. As he took it from me, i looked at his oil stained fingers.

"What are ya doin?" I ask, i watch him wipe his hands on the dirty, stained cloth. Sitting on knees watching him.
"Well, the truck is due for an oil change. So yeah." He put the rag on the ground.

"Oh, can you teach me how?" I ask.

Henrik
(Haven't done his pov in a while)

I sip my coffee and watch anti and chase from my window with the lights off, what the hell are they doing anyway?
Anti is probably teaching chase how to blow up cars or cut break lines.

I keep watching as anti gives chase a wrench, chase getting under the truck and anti watching him do whatever the fuck.

From up the driveway, i watch marvin walk down and look at anti, and started... Well... Looks like he's yelling at anti. And anti seems to be laughing as well as chase.
I then watched marvin off, twords the house to be specific.

Great. Now we have to listen to him bitch and moan.