Chapter 29

Anti

'Absolute bullshit'

It's 2:00am, im sitting in bed playing among us and we have company tomorrow.
They couldn't have just texted me what was gonna happen tomorrow?? Nope-- just had to budge into me and Chase's moment with each other.
Like said, cant have shit in this house.

I turn my phone off and get up.

I open my door quietly and walk down the stairs, i make my way through the dark living room and reach the back porch's sliding door.
I twist the lock and slide the door open carefully making sure not to wake anyone.

Stepping out side onto the dark wooden floors, the rain hitting the roof above me.
I pull out the pack of unopened Marlboro Cigarettes.
Leaning against the railing of the dark wood and take the plastic off of the small box.

Slowly but surely my mind started to shift a bit.

The wrapper sliding off of the pack of cigarettes and falling to the fresh green grass below.
Wondering what would have happened if henrik wasn't standing outside of the door.

Chase sitting over my lower stomach with his hands tied behind his head, hair wet with sweat sticking to his forehead and the thick white substance dripping out of his mouth and onto my stomach.

I smile to the indecent though but soon enough i stop.
I mean to respect his privacy due to the fact i have none from anybody else.

Tapping the lit cigarette and watching the ashes fall down below me and dissappear.
As i stare straight ahead and into the morbid dark and the light behind me causing it to just lightly reflect off of the rain falling just inches from my face.
I hum and blew smoke out of my nose, feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

As i kill out the rest of my cigarette, i toss it over the railing of the back porch.
I turn around and walk back.

I grabbed the handle and pulled to my left but it didn't budge.
"What the-- are you fucking serious??" I grunt and kick the door.
I look away and release a sigh of pure frustration.
'As if this day couldn't get any more shit than it already is..'

I felt the platform below me shake, i turn around in slight shock as the sky boomed and lit up.

'Wait.. i can just warp myself back inside'
I snap my finger. OH! But nothing happens. What a fucking surprise..
I turn and punch the wooden support that held the ceiling up above me.

"And i dont even have my phone!" I grunt, walking over to the cushioned chair and sat down.

'Guess i could smoke another cigarette'